• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changeling Kickstarter pushed back to 2018. [No, it's 2017]

That is according to the brochure.

Is the brochure online yet?

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...FdmeUt3SzNrQWM

You can find it in the above link.

Comment

Thank you, kindly!

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
          Thank you, kindly!
          Your welcome.

Comment

To be fair, all Rich told us was that it was the Kickstarter after Cavilers of Mars. If they want some time between GenCon and Cavilers, then between Cavilers and Changeling, that would easily put us in early 2018.

CofD booklists:
            Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

Aiiieee.

Deviant & Scion, you better be good...

Comment

ffs. when will these games actually come out? it seems like forever ago that second edition was first announced. what was it? 2012?

obvs i can totally wait but i sorta want my hipster fairy game soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly Night View Post
                  ffs. when will these games actually come out? it seems like forever ago that second edition was first announced. what was it? 2012?

obvs i can totally wait but i sorta want my hipster fairy game soon.
                  I think "hipster fairy game" is a silly way to say "poignant metaphor for being an abuse survivor."

Also, VtR 2e didn't even come out until Decmber 2013, and Changeling wasn't announced for a few years after that.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

I think "hipster fairy game" is a silly way to say "poignant metaphor for being an abuse survivor."

Also, VtR 2e didn't even come out until Decmber 2013, and Changeling wasn't announced for a few years after that.
                    hyperbole and all. still feels like forever. may as well be 1890 for as distant it seems.

and "poignant metaphor" is exactly how a hipster fairy game would brand itself. for sure.

call it what you want. i just want it.

Comment

aaand. maybe this is sleep deprivation, but I'm a bit disappointed since the development just finally got back up and going.(or feels like it) now I have to go back to waiting. I mean. this is gonna end up giving us a higher quality product. but the impatient me keeps banging at the floor. I will still wait.

Comment

CtL2's KS is still slated for 2017. The brochure was put together and printed before we were sure the text would be finished in time to hit this year.

Comment

Oh okay thanks, cool, happy to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post
                            CtL2's KS is still slated for 2017. The brochure was put together and printed before we were sure the text would be finished in time to hit this year.
                            awesome news!!!!! saving up for the kickstarter! which month seems most likely? (working on my monthly budgets)

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post
                              That is great!

Comment

Working...
                              X