Changeling Kickstarter pushed back to 2018. [No, it's 2017]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TelperionST View Post

[Hyperbole] Contagion Chronicle. It's the OPP version of "end game" content, where you mash all the game lines together and wreck the world. [/Hyperbole]
    We're not world wrecking, so much as postulating a setting where all the existing supernatural game lines exist and have a major threat to deal with, or not, as is their wont. As an example for the kinds of crossover settings you might choose to do at your table, and one you can jump right into if you want to use it that way.

Comment

• Yeah, it's not, like, Crisis of Infinite Darkness.

Rose Bailey
      Onyx Path Development Producer
      Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post
        Yeah, it's not, like, Crisis of Infinite Darkness.
        But crisis of infinite darkness will happen then, yes?

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

But crisis of infinite darkness will happen then, yes?
          If it does, I've already started a thread for the supernames!

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post

If it does, I've already started a thread for the supernames!
            lol nice! do share the thread please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert D View Post
              lol nice! do share the thread please!
              Sure thing. Feel free to contribute

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...rvillain-names

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

• So this is from the Monday Meeting Notes that was posted yesterday...

"To continue the theme of what I’m up to, and you can see what else we’re all up to down in the BLURBS! section, here’s a rundown of the things on my To Do list for this coming week with no explanations provided:
                • Contact FG
                • C20 needs bookplate and dice- Q
                • Remind Q-Workshop *
                • Guys for Roll20/FG projects
                • Modify and create 2yr contract
                • Reply Ben
                • DE2 BackerKit finish*
                • Need W20 emails for Dice Roller
                • Write note for Pentex cover*
                • Reply Ed
                • Reply Rand
                • Start CtL2 KS
                • Talk Rose’s friend
                • Talk Eddy- SP rules
                • Sure would like to see Blade Runner
                That’s what I’m starting the week with, and the real start on these items is always after getting this blog done each week."

See Full post here...

http://theonyxpath.com/life-on-mars-...eting-notes-2/
                Last edited by Redspieder; 10-10-2017, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• "Start CtL2 KS"

How did I miss this?

I assumed the CTL KS would wait till Cavaliers of Mars was over by at least a week, but appears it might be concurrent or at least right away after Cavaliers of Mars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
                    "Start CtL2 KS"

How did I miss this?

I assumed the CTL KS would wait till Cavaliers of Mars was over by at least a week, but appears it might be concurrent or at least right away after Cavaliers of Mars.
                    Would have to be right after. Kickstarter won't allow any creator to have more than one open kickstarter funding page

Comment

• To be fair, CofM only has seven and a half days left. Even with a few days grace between, I'm sure that Rich has work to do to launch Changeling before it actually goes live.

CofD booklists:
                      Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

• "Starting the KS" means prep work, not the campaign going live.

Rose Bailey
                        Onyx Path Development Producer
                        Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

"Starting the KS" means prep work, not the campaign going live.
                          Thanks for clarifying!

Comment

"Starting the KS" means prep work, not the campaign going live.
                            But we can assume that Changeling 2E KS will be in around one month, yes?

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
                            My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
                            MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events

Comment

• Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

But we can assume that Changeling 2E KS will be in around one month, yes?
                              I'd guess in two to three weeks.

CofD booklists:
                              Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                                Would have to be right after. Kickstarter won't allow any creator to have more than one open kickstarter funding page
                                Slightly off-topic, but I wonder: how did Shane Hensley (Pinnacle Entertainment) manage to have two kickstarters, one for Deadlands: Stone and a Hard Place and the other one for Deadlands: The Cackler Graphic Novel running at the same time (January 27th-March 6th, 2015)? Now don't get me wrong: I'm not saying Onyx Path should do the same, just wondering (could have been something connected with different categories: the first one was for an RPG supplement, the other for a graphic novel, but that would allow one to circumvent the "one-kickstarter-active-per-creator" rule).

Anyway, back to the topic: this should be interesting. Wanted to run CtL ever since the first edition debuted, but never got the chance. Now that the second edition is coming (and looking good while doing it judging by the previews) I might finally convince my players to give it a shot. And their firstborns.

One thing is for sure: nothing is for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X