Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Huntsmen Chronicle Anthology has arrived!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Huntsmen Chronicle Anthology has arrived!

    It's finally here!

    Discuss


    CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

  • #2
    Not to pick at an old wound, but David is still listed as the developer for this book, with Ross and Matt McElory listed as additional developers.


    CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
      Not to pick at an old wound, but David is still listed as the developer for this book, with Ross and Matt McElory listed as additional developers.
      How long until they fix that, I wonder.


      Call me Regina or Lex.

      Female pronouns for me, please.

      Comment


      • #4
        Does it need to be fixed? If david was the developer when the stories were being written,shouldn't he get the credit?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
          Not to pick at an old wound, but David is still listed as the developer for this book, with Ross and Matt McElory listed as additional developers.
          I don't imagine it's a mistake. David did the initial development on the book, and then Rose/Matt did further development after he left. I don't know why he wouldn't be credited.



          Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

          VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
          I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

            I don't imagine it's a mistake. David did the initial development on the book, and then Rose/Matt did further development after he left. I don't know why he wouldn't be credited.
            wait,i thought it was rose and megan?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
              wait,i thought it was rose and megan?
              Matt McElroy often does fiction related stuff, so that's probably it. She's on the core though.



              Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

              VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
              I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

              Comment


              • #8
                Anyone already read the first story?,spoilers it's a story about stories.
                Last edited by Nicolas Milioni; 10-25-2017, 04:52 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                  Anyone already read the first story?,spoilers it's a story about stories.
                  Speaking of the first story...I’m not entirely sure if the Tall Blue Man is supposed to be a changeling or a True Fae.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Tall Blue Man is an Exiled Fae.


                    Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                    Work Blog Coming Soon
                    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

                      Speaking of the first story...I’m not entirely sure if the Tall Blue Man is supposed to be a changeling or a True Fae.
                      He's what is called a Charlatan In changeling 1e,a true fae who was exiled to Ironside(that's what the true fae call our world)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                        Not to pick at an old wound, but David is still listed as the developer for this book, with Ross and Matt McElory listed as additional developers.
                        That's not an error. David did the original development on the anthology. Matt and I did some additional work later. Meghan wasn't involved with the anthology.

                        (And the name's Rose, not Ross. )


                        Rose Bailey
                        Onyx Path Development Producer
                        Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

                        Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post

                          That's not an error. David did the original development on the anthology. Matt and I did some additional work later. Meghan wasn't involved with the anthology.

                          (And the name's Rose, not Ross. )
                          OMG! Typo! Sorry Rose.

                          Anyhow, I didn't think it was an error and was quite pleased to see it. I was just letting other people know in case they were interested.


                          CofD booklists:
                          Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                            OMG! Typo! Sorry Rose.

                            Anyhow, I didn't think it was an error and was quite pleased to see it. I was just letting other people know in case they were interested.
                            I bet auto correct got you, it gets me all the time, that and my bad spelling.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                              Not to pick at an old wound, but David is still listed as the developer for this book, with Ross and Matt McElory listed as additional developers.
                              OK, we're not going to do this every time we publish something for CtL2. Please focus on the project and not the gossip around it. If you think a mistake was made, please use the errata thread. Thanks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X