No announcement yet.

Changeling Kickstarter Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And we are just past $160k with 7 hours till end.

My various Dark Eras fan stuff hub
    Byzantine Empire and Eastern Europe in Early Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
    Conquer of Paradise – Portugal and Spain and their conquests in XVI century
    My Hacks and Z-Splats for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E

Comment

• Well, as much as I would like to see tokens, I can totally wait for the future for that. Its not like its a missed opertunity - pledges, tokens, hedgespun, hollows and more merits are likely going to make an apperance in the future, along with other player options and discussions. I kind of want to see more on antagonists, personally, which hopefully will be in the aforementoned hedge book.

hmm... kith and kin remind me a lot of winter masques, being all seemingly and kithy, the companion is all political like lords of summer was, and the hedge could have all the nightmares and markets and dancers in it....

If we get that hedge book and a player's guide that focuses on things like the Mask, iron, pledges and tokens, fetches/huntsmen and maybe some end game stuff, I feel like we'll have covered pretty much everything that the old books did at some point or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCN View Post
        Well, as much as I would like to see tokens, I can totally wait for the future for that. Its not like its a missed opertunity - pledges, tokens, hedgespun, hollows and more merits are likely going to make an apperance in the future, along with other player options and discussions. I kind of want to see more on antagonists, personally, which hopefully will be in the aforementoned hedge book.

hmm... kith and kin remind me a lot of winter masques, being all seemingly and kithy, the companion is all political like lords of summer was, and the hedge could have all the nightmares and markets and dancers in it....

If we get that hedge book and a player's guide that focuses on things like the Mask, iron, pledges and tokens, fetches/huntsmen and maybe some end game stuff, I feel like we'll have covered pretty much everything that the old books did at some point or another.
        It's likely to make an appearance in The Hedge.

Comment

• Maybe, maybe not. There's a LOT to cover in the Hedge (hobs/hedge ghosts, markets and likely gob contracts, dreaming roads, mirror space, goblin fruits, possibly extended hedgespinning rules), and you're just as likely to have tokens made from Oaths or stolen from the Gentry in Arcadia as you are picking them up from the hedge.

Comment

• 2 hours and 3k to go.

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
            WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
            and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

• It's more like 2.2K right now. Which isn't easy to hit. I'd feel better about it if we needed to hit $164K

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

• $1960 remaining with 1.75 hours left. Doable, but it will be close.

CofD booklists:
                Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

• 1 hour and $820 to go!

Comment

• Little over 600 more, 60 minutes to go.

Quick question, is someone going to update the C:tL TV Tropes page?

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

• eek! 6 minutes later, and we're at 164.885. What a jump!

Last edited by MCN; 12-14-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• $115 remain! Which may mean we hit the goal by the time I finish typing this.

CofD booklists:

Comment

• We are at $164,955 and 54 minutes till end!

UPDATE: $164,990 now!

My various Dark Eras fan stuff hub
                          Byzantine Empire and Eastern Europe in Early Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
                          Conquer of Paradise – Portugal and Spain and their conquests in XVI century
                          My Hacks and Z-Splats for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E

Comment

• $10 left! Yahoo!

Stretch goal achieved! Time for one more short one?

CofD booklists:

Comment

• Damn.
                              Did not see that coming.

Comment

• Whew... but we can't rest yet... there always might be a troll who will pull back at the last second.

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

Working...
                                X