Changeling Kickstarter Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot! We did it and I am much excite!

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

• Originally posted by haren View Post
      Whew... but we can't rest yet... there always might be a troll who will pull back at the last second.
      All things considered, poor word choice...

#AllTrollsMatter

Comment

• Originally posted by haren View Post
        Whew... but we can't rest yet... there always might be a troll who will pull back at the last second.
        or some people who's money won't go through.

Comment

• I just meant someone who pulls out at the last second is something we can SEE. But yeah, money not going through is always a problem too.

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

• Did the last email mention a secret tier reward after the Tokens?

Comment

• I have not heard anything to that effect. Maybe they'll add on the last book to the Arcadian bundle? I think there's still a SAS missing from it

Comment

• Originally posted by E11even-E11even View Post
                Did the last email mention a secret tier reward after the Tokens?
                Yeah, but no details. Maybe it won't be linked to a specific number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

Yeah, but no details. Maybe it won't be linked to a specific number.
                  Looks like either more art budget (again) or ready-made characters.

CofD booklists:
                  Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

• Holy shit. We actually did it. We reached 165k...!

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
                    WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
                    and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

• I am properly pleasantly surprised. Very successful kickstarter.

Comment

• Honestly I think any further donations are going to just going act as a cushion encase anyone backs out.

I think James to just trying keep the hype up. I mean $5,000 in less then half an hour, unlikely.

Comment

• When is the anticipated release date for the new corebook, and how long a wait until the Companion and Kith and Kin?

Comment

• Originally posted by branford View Post
                            When is the anticipated release date for the new corebook, and how long a wait until the Companion and Kith and Kin?
                            “When it’s ready”.

...seriously. We get warned over and over again that they can’t make estimated release windows at all.

Just stick to watching the Monday Meeting Notes.

Comment

• As demonstrated by the completed draft and positive Kickstarter response, the content of the corebook is already done. The Companion and Kith and Kin might still need to be written, but a ballpark date for the release of the new core should be possible.

Comment

• Speaking of which I notice some error on the previews, should there be an errata thread to post them? Or post them here?

Comment

Working...
                                X