No announcement yet.

Changeling Kickstarter Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe the draft has been edited. OPP probably wanted to see if any changes were necessary and then polish the manuscript before devoting time and resources to editing.

Comment

• Originally posted by branford View Post
      As demonstrated by the completed draft and positive Kickstarter response, the content of the corebook is already done. The Companion and Kith and Kin might still need to be written, but a ballpark date for the release of the new core should be possible.
      August 2018 is listed by the pledge dates on the kickstarter.

3 minutes to go! Nearly 166K

Comment

• The Errata phase wont happen till the advanced PDF is available. Edits are going to be made between now and Layout.

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

• Done!

US$ 166,290 pledged of $50,000 goal
          2,500 backers
          0 seconds to go

Comment

• It's a wrap!

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

• Originally posted by branford View Post
              As demonstrated by the completed draft and positive Kickstarter response, the content of the corebook is already done. The Companion and Kith and Kin might still need to be written, but a ballpark date for the release of the new core should be possible.
              Either way, they probably still can't give an estimate on a release date. It'll come when it'll come. And is we've seen with past releases, shit can happen that can cause a book to sit in one stage for

...although, obviously, the turnaround on release will, in theory, be quicker then a WoD20 corebook.

Originally posted by LokiRavenSpeak View Post
              Speaking of which I notice some error on the previews, should there be an errata thread to post them? Or post them here?
              Errata thread should open up when we get the actual backer PDF. AKA when the book has been through layout and all the artwork is done and in. We wait until then.

---------------------------------------------

Anyways, we just reached campaign's end. On top of that and the last push to get Tokens into the Companion...

Comment

• I find it amusing we're exactly 2,500 backers.

Comment

• This makes Changeling the most successful CoD kickstarter!

The list of stretch goals

Funded (hey they listed it as a stretch goal)
                  Autumn Novella
                  Winter Novella
                  Spring Novella
                  Summer Novella
                  Crown Section of Kith and Kin
                  Jewel Section of Kith and Kin
                  Mirror Section of Kith and Kin
                  Shield Section of Kith and Kin
                  Steed Section of Kith and Kin
                  Sword Section of Kith and Kin
                  Entitlements Section of the Changeling Companion
                  Freeholds Section of the Changeling Companion
                  Courts Section of the Changeling Companion
                  Tokens Section of the Changeling Companion
                  Changeling Digital Dice
                  Added to the Arcadian Memories Bundle:
                  Equinox Road
                  Fear Maker's Promise Compilation
                  Night Horrors: Grim Fears
                  Dancers at Dusk
                  Swords at Dawn
                  Goblin Market
                  Victorian Lost.
                  $5,000 art budget increase for the corebook.
                  Changeling Jumpstart
                  Offering Kiths and Kin as a $15 add on.

Outstanding!!!!
                  Last edited by Omegaphallic; 12-14-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• I just wanted to say, it's kinda disappointing how suddenly quiet this forum got after the success. I mean, I kinda get it. But bit sad too.

​When noise turns to silence, when colors dull and pale, when reality no longer makes sense, there shall you find me. There, in the dreams of the River of Faceless Millions, do I dwell.

http://harenm.deviantart.com/gallery/ for my art.

Comment

• Originally posted by haren View Post
                      I just wanted to say, it's kinda disappointing how suddenly quiet this forum got after the success. I mean, I kinda get it. But bit sad too.
                      Post-celebration lull. We have to recover from the frenzy of the last three hours

CofD booklists:
                      Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

• It's probably just the timing, but the new Sufjan Stevens song makes me think of Changeling.

Comment

• Some of us juggling promises and new ventures.

#thisroseisourdestiny
                          #thethronesarealwaysstainedwithblood

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                          Work Blog Coming Soon
                          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

• Now that the kickstarter is over, I'm going to start writing up my Sydney Freehold. Just need to decide between different court concepts.

Originally posted by espritdecalmar View Post
                            It's probably just the timing, but the new Sufjan Stevens song makes me think of Changeling.
                            During the kickstarter I was listening to a I Fight Dragons song called Chicago, gave me a rather changeling vibe but I'm not 100% sure why.
                            Last edited by milo v3; 12-15-2017, 01:11 AM.

Genius templates (for Demon: the Descent)

Rakshasa: the Kingdom (Featuring the Extinction Chronicle) [WIP]

Comment

• I wonder how long before the backerkit goes out.

Comment

• Oh yeah, that definitely has a changeling vibe. The singer does seem to suggest being able to see the city in a kind of heightened way that others cannot, sort of like how a changeling experiences the world. He talks about the memory of the city and how it protects him and others when they're in a bad way. It has lyrics referencing leaving and returning, it directly says "the lost" in it as well. I could see this as being from the point of view of a changeling whose memories of the city itself were what drew him back from Arcadia. I am totally using it when I finally run the Chicago-based changeling game I've had planned for ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X