Changeling Kickstarter Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taidragon View Post
    Also, the Changeling dice for Onyxdice have been released.
    Oh cool, how did I miss that.

Comment

• And the first batch of CtL2e Stretch Goal Reward books are hitting First Drafts.

Starting with the Companion book (which includes additional rules, suggestions, and further discussions on stuff like Entitlements, Freeholds, Courts, and Tokens) and the Jumpstart.

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
        And the first batch of CtL2e Stretch Goal Reward books are hitting First Drafts.

Starting with the Companion book (which includes additional rules, suggestions, and further discussions on stuff like Entitlements, Freeholds, Courts, and Tokens) and the Jumpstart.
        Yeah really looking forward to the companio hope ot has a blog post about it soon.

Comment

• Huh, that was faster then I thought.

The Jumpstart is already in Redlines!

Comment

• If I had to guess (and to be clear, I am guessing) I'd say it's probably a short jumpstart with a single author who knows Changeling very, very well. That would get it written pretty quickly.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
              If I had to guess (and to be clear, I am guessing) I'd say it's probably a short jumpstart with a single author who knows Changeling very, very well. That would get it written pretty quickly.
              Yeah the amount for the Jumpstart was smaller then for most of the other projects, just the one stretch goal, so that makes sense.

I mean Kith and Kin was 7 stretch goals, Changeling Companion had at least 4, some big ones too.

Comment

• Small update on the corebook via the MMN: still in Proofing, but now it's shifted to filling in the (pg. xx) entries.

Comment

• PDF for the corebook has been sent off to nu-WW for approval...although its entry notes that it might come back later then usual due to nu-WW being busy prepping for GenCon and VtM5e.

Comment

• The Companion book has joined the Jumpstart in Redlines!...which again, feels a bit faster then I would think this book would take.

As for the CtL2e corebook itself...it's mysteriously disappeared from the MMN. Hmm.

Comment

• Rich just updated the MMN, and backer PDFs should be out this week!

Comment

• PDFs are here!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Ok, NOW you whip out all that errata you've been sitting on for the past 7 months, assuming it hasn't already been fixed.

Comment

• I'm... I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a fan of the photograph art. It just feels cheap compared to the 1st edition's artwork. I'm sorry.

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
                            WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
                            and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

• Has anyone noticed anything different compared to the manuscript yet, like rule changes?

Comment

• Has anyone seen a ballpark estimate for the release of the Kith and Kin book? I'm not seeing it in the project updates so I've got to guess it's a long way off...

Comment

Working...
                                X