Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dixie Cochran: Yet another Changeling Developer [No. Dixie is Rose's replacement as CofD lead and already edited CtL2 before the KS, CtL2 development remains a Rose and Meghan project.]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixie Cochran: Yet another Changeling Developer [No. Dixie is Rose's replacement as CofD lead and already edited CtL2 before the KS, CtL2 development remains a Rose and Meghan project.]

Okay, it appears Rose Bailey is moving on to new opportunities, and is being replaced by Dixie Cochran.

It's a bit confusing, is Dixie Cochran a new co-developer for Changeling with Meghan Fitzgerald?

So far we have had David Hill, Rose Bailey, Meghan Fitzgerald, and now possibly Dixie Cochran as head developers for Changeling.

How does this effect Changeling going forward?

https://www.goodreads.com/author/sho....Dixie_Cochran

So she's a developer for Changeling the Dreaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
      Okay, it appears Rose Bailey is moving on to new opportunities, and is being replaced by Dixie Cochran.

It's a bit confusing, is Dixie Cochran a new co-developer for Changeling with Meghan Fitzgerald?

So far we have had David Hill, Rose Bailey, Meghan Fitzgerald, and now possibly Dixie Cochran as head developers for Changeling.

How does this effect Changeling going forward?
      Meghan Fitzgerald is still the Changeling: the Lost 2e developer. Rose and Meghan worked together to get the 2e core moving along and through the Kickstarter and now Meghan will continue as developer. Dixie will continue to work as editor and she is picking up some management side coordinating and high level CofD organizational duties.

-M

Operations Manager - Onyx Path Publishing
      Owner/Editor - FlamesRising.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-M-McElroy View Post

Meghan Fitzgerald is still the Changeling: the Lost 2e developer. Rose and Meghan worked together to get the 2e core moving along and through the Kickstarter and now Meghan will continue as developer. Dixie will continue to work as editor and she is picking up some management side coordinating and high level CofD organizational duties.

-M
        Cool thank you.

Comment

Yes. I'm stepping down from my full-time role with Onyx Path. I'll work with Meghan to put the finishing touches on the core (remember, it's written, developed, edited, and there's a good chunk of the art in). Meghan will continue to develop the supplements, as was always the plan.

Dixie, although she's not getting my exact job at Onyx Path, will become the creative lead over Chronicles of Darkness, Exalted, and editing/indexing, as I was. Dixie will oversee Meghan's work, as well as that of all other developers working on CofD titles. Dixie was my top suggestion to succeed me in my post, and will do a fabulous job. (And she edited the CtL2 core.)

I may do some more writing on the line, as my new work schedule permits.

There is absolutely no reason to panic.
          Last edited by Rose Bailey; 02-07-2018, 06:33 PM.

Cavaliers of Mars Creator

Comment

Cool, thanks for the update.

Comment

Best of wishes on your new endeavors Rose! looking forward to seeing more of your writing in the future

Comment

Good luck for the future, then, Rose.

Comment

Good luck Rose.

Comment

Working...
                  X