No announcement yet.

Making KotE's Dharmas as Changeling Courts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the Scorpion Eaters? I assume their emotion would be something like despair/ nihilism. While they are infernal in nature in the original game, perhaps in Changeling they would align themselves with the Gentry and the Huntsmen- some sort of Loyalist Court who believes that as eliminating the True Fae's threat once and for all is impossible, it is better to instead just to join them, even if it means dooming the rest of the Freehold.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
      What about the Scorpion Eaters? I assume their emotion would be something like despair/ nihilism. While they are infernal in nature in the original game, perhaps in Changeling they would align themselves with the Gentry and the Huntsmen- some sort of Loyalist Court who believes that as eliminating the True Fae's threat once and for all is impossible, it is better to instead just to join them, even if it means dooming the rest of the Freehold.
      If they even are a Court...despair's a good one. Not just sorrow, but self-destructive sorrow that indicates someone has stopped trying. That or self-loathing, since that is a fairly toxic emotion their victims feel as they are dragged down to the Scorpions' level.

Comment

Also, bit of intro for the Devil-Tigers.

He had thought pain was his friend. It kept his treasures in line, chased rebellion from their thoughts. The crack of a whip, the echo of a scream, the silent glare of his disdain. And for that matter, it was. Those pains were indeed his friends and tools. But this new pain, this feeling of his heart being destroyed by the inside, that was not his tool or friend. If only he knew the method, how this worthless clay bleeding at his feet made such agony-

An iron tube was placed to his temple. "Leave," said a voice layered with contempt. "This is a place for monsters. Not savages who wallow in shame."

Comment

Working...
        X