Changeling the Lost 2E Companion Freehold Section Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changeling the Lost 2E Companion Freehold Section Question

Hi! Has anyone heard if the Changeling Companion that's currently in first drafts will have new sample Freeholds in its freehold section? Specifically, I'm hoping for tthe Yosei Tokyo Court/Freehold mentioned in Beast the Primordial and the Toronto Freehold mentioned in the fiction of the CtL2e Kickstarter previews.

Place odds on both of those being a no, is what I reckon is most likely.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

...the official answer being "We don't know".

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
        Truth. I'm just stating the odds after so much of this coming up.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

I think Tokyo is an obvious no because of who wrote that one, but I see no reason for Toronto to be a no as someone else wrote that one.

Comment

I don't think we will see the Yosei court outside the Underhill preview for a while at least.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
              I don't think we will see the Yosei court outside the Underhill preview for a while at least.
              The court is still technically canon for 2e Changeling from Beast's Tokyo entry at least. Though the same chapter has Toronto's changeling population eaten.... so not sure how that fits the Hill Toronto....
              Last edited by milo v3; 07-21-2018, 10:50 AM.

Genius templates: Super Science Mini-Template for Demon: the Descent

Oracle the Endbringers: Time-Manipulator Fan-Splat

Comment

How about any word on new Freeholds that might appear in the Companion?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                  How about any word on new Freeholds that might appear in the Companion?
                  Emphasis mine:

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                  We only know the broad categories of topics that will be covered (Freeholds, Courts, Tokens, Entitlements) but nothing on specific details.

Comment

Working...
                  X