Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyrufa
    replied
    A realm based on Star Wars would have mortals practically lining up at the gates to get in.

An entire galaxy's worth of inhabitable planets filled with thousands of different sentient races AND the chance to unlock magical powers?

Oh, hey, there's an idea: The ones who become 'force sensitive' are the ones who manage to escape!

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    ...also, when DE2 comes out I hope to use the Wild West Era to cook something up something for Big Thunder Mountain in CofD.

Runaway Mine Train through the Hedge...

Leave a comment:

• Vent0
    replied
    Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Pretty much. And some of these properties existed years before they became theme park attractions. Gentry would have been poaching that stuff for their slice of Arcadia for years.

(also as a heads up: Transformers is not in a Disney park. That's Universal's parks)
    Disney vs Universal Freehold Feud (unless one wanted cross-over and made Universal a Beasts' Hive)?
    Last edited by Vent0; 08-17-2018, 03:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    Originally posted by Pluvinarch View Post
    So Fairy Land, Star Wars, Transformers, Marvel, Muppets, Pooh could be real places in Arcadia and when the changelings escape they make a simulation of their respective lands/prisons at the park... Sounds cool
    Pretty much. And some of these properties existed years before they became theme park attractions. Gentry would have been poaching that stuff for their slice of Arcadia for years.

(also as a heads up: Transformers is not in a Disney park. That's Universal's parks)

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

Wouldn't that be two Courts? The Light Side Court and the Dark Side Court?
    Yeah actually. There have been confirmations that the Galaxy's Edge land, both the Florida and California versions, will be split between First Order and the Resistance.

Two Courts in one land? That would be delightful...

Leave a comment:

• Vent0
    replied
    Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
    Yaaaas.

And it could go either way. The park being one big trap by the Gentry to lure in prospective targets, especially in an environment where they would have their guard down that being whisked away to the "True Happiest Place on Earth" would be accepted.

Or where each park is a freehold, and each land is a court.

Sure must be a big deal at Hollywood Studios, what with that Star Wars court coming in...
    Wouldn't that be two Courts? The Light Side Court and the Dark Side Court?

Leave a comment:

• Pluvinarch
    replied
    So Fairy Land, Star Wars, Transformers, Marvel, Muppets, Pooh could be real places in Arcadia and when the changelings escape they make a simulation of their respective lands/prisons at the park... Sounds cool

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    Yaaaas.

And it could go either way. The park being one big trap by the Gentry to lure in prospective targets, especially in an environment where they would have their guard down that being whisked away to the "True Happiest Place on Earth" would be accepted.

Or where each park is a freehold, and each land is a court.

Sure must be a big deal at Hollywood Studios, what with that Star Wars court coming in...

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    It would certainly lead credence to those horror stories and creepy pastas about what goes on behind the scenes at Disney World.

Also, the park apparently has secret tunnels all over the place? Sounds an awful lot like trods, to me!

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Suggestion: i can't get my head off i can't get my head off i cant get my head off i cant get my hed off i can't get my head of
    Suggestion: ignore last card it was my real head i forgot

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Shut the door, dear. You're letting out the cold.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X