Kith and Kib & New Changeling Anthology in outline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kith and Kib & New Changeling Anthology in outline

Kith and Kin & New Changeling Anthology in outline. I learned this from a kick starter email.
    Last edited by Omegaphallic; 09-29-2018, 03:01 PM.

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    Kith and Kib & New Changeling Anthology in outline. I learned this from a kick starter email.
    Ooooo, that's what I get for skimming my emails this morning. That's exciting, Kith & Kin should be awesome!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
      Ooooo, that's what I get for skimming my emails this morning. That's exciting, Kith & Kin should be awesome!
      It's good to know that it benefitted someone posting this.

Comment

Hmm that anthology...is that actually what was originally the Seasonal Novellas?

That they're just taking the four novellas and compiling them together into one document?

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
          Hmm that anthology...is that actually what was originally the Seasonal Novellas?

That they're just taking the four novellas and compiling them together into one document?
          I think they were separate things, but don't quote me on that.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

I think they were separate things, but don't quote me on that.
            *flips through previous KS updates on phone*

Ah, here we go:

FICTION ANTHOLOGY - Four novellas will be written, set in the Changeling: The Lost universe, themed around the seasons of the kickstarter campaign: Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer. Yes, those are also the seasons that we all know, but the important fact is we added them, one-by-one, as we moved through each phase of the campaign and kept the project growing. This is a bonus reward that will go to all backers receiving a PDF copy of the Changeling 2nd Edition core rules.
            So yeah. The novellas did get compiled together into one anthology product. Good to know.

Comment

Can some Moderator fix topic name? It's weird to read about 'Kib' instead of 'Kin'...

LGBT+ in CoD games
              Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
              Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
              Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
              My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                Can some Moderator fix topic name? It's weird to read about 'Kib' instead of 'Kin'...
                I tried to edit my post, I can't edit the title sorry.

Comment

PM a Moderator. You can yourself only edit topic name in first 15 minutes - later only Moderator can help.

LGBT+ in CoD games
                  Dark Eras fan stuff hub ( with Eras inside ):
                  Byzantine Empire in Middle Ages ( 330–1453 A.D.)
                  Conquest of Paradise – Portugal and Spain in 15th century and their conquests
                  My stuff for VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP

Comment

YAY Kith & Kin is something I am REAALLY Looking forward to!
                    Last edited by Draca; 09-30-2018, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                      PM a Moderator. You can yourself only edit topic name in first 15 minutes - later only Moderator can help.
                      I don't care enough honestly.

Comment

Working...
                      X