C:tL KS Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C:tL KS Question

So, I backed C:tL2 and I'm awaiting it with baited breath.

That being said, did I read correctly that it might not be till after May 2019 to come out? If so, we're going to start looking for new homes this Spring, which should put us square after the lock-in date for the shipping address for the KS rewards. Is there a way for me to correct this later?

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation Live-Action Star Trek Discord Sim. New players are always welcome!

The dates listed on the KS are just estimations and nothing more. They could come a little bit earlier or a bit later. Not much you can do aside from keep an eye on the MMNs.

As for shipping addresses, I believe the way you change them is through BackerKit. Scanning through all the updates, I don't think they've been locked down yet. Unless if I missed something, you should be ok to change your shipping address.

Comment

Right, but my concern is that we'll find a house and be moving after the lockdown date but before shipping. . .

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation Live-Action Star Trek Discord Sim. New players are always welcome!

Comment

Oh so are you saying that you haven't even found the house yet and thus no address to update with on BackerKit?

Comment

They're prepping the files for printing. So, it should be out well before May 2019. If you're not moving in the next three months or so, you should be fine. They usually don't lock down addresses until a couple of weeks before shipping.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks so much. :^)

Comment

So uh... I'm supposed to be moving in the next two months, and still don't know where I'm going yet. I feel like this could be an issue for me :/

Comment

Originally posted by ArchonAres View Post
                So uh... I'm supposed to be moving in the next two months, and still don't know where I'm going yet. I feel like this could be an issue for me :/
                My suggestion is to have them send it to a friend's or relatives house instead of yours, someone who isn't moving and then pick it up from their place.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchonAres View Post

Like I said, they wait to as close to shipping as they can before locking down addresses. There is a good chance you'll know your address when the time comes. If not, do as ArchonAres said and have it shipped to an address you can get to easily to pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X