Changeling 2 When?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changeling 2 When?

So in brief, I know the 2nd edition has been released to backers already. We got a release date for general audiences?

When it's ready. The post-errata version of Changeling 2e has not gone out to backers yet. Once that does, it should be close to general realease.

For now, we'll just have to be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Yeah there's no set date for this it depends on how many typos or errata are noticed and how long it takes to fix them and whether fixing them requires a larger change.

But they usually mention on the Monday Meeting if it's expected to happen soon.

Comment

Now the last update said that the files were being uploaded to printers meaning that it's coming sooner rather then later...

...but if I recall, they still need to send a physical proof to the devs so they can look it over, check for errors, make any corrections needed, and THEN approve them for release on DRPG, right?

Comment

Are them Grimms still apart of the Seeming selection?

Comment

Originally posted by Extant Reality View Post
            Are them Grimms still apart of the Seeming selection?
            Per just the corebook? No.

And if I recall, there aren't any official plans to update Dark Eras 1e material.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Per just the corebook? No.

And if I recall, there aren't any official plans to update Dark Eras 1e material.
              That sucks.

Comment

As per the latest Kickstarter update it looks like the reward copies are being shipped in December or January!

Based on other projects, when can we expect the final PDF version to be sent out?

Comment

Is there a Truth and Lies textbox in the Intro of 2e? I always love the Truth and Lies textboxes

Comment

Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                    Is there a Truth and Lies textbox in the Intro of 2e? I always love the Truth and Lies textboxes
                    Oddly enough...no there isn't.

Baring it getting added in with the final draft...

Comment

Here's hoping! I'm still buying it regardless though, as I love the 2E Chronicles of Darkness lines

Comment

Unfortunately no, we were very crunched for wordcount and we decided the content warning and full lexicon were more important.

Meghan Fitzgerald | Onyx Path freelance writer & developer
                        Changeling: The Lost 2e developer

Comment

Well I was hoping that with the shipping addresses being locked in that we were going to get a special Christmas present this week of at least the final PDF if not the book, but I guess not

Comment

Originally posted by aslan751 View Post
                            Well I was hoping that with the shipping addresses being locked in that we were going to get a special Christmas present this week of at least the final PDF if not the book, but I guess not
                            I mean. We got the one more week in December. You never know what will happen.

Comment

Working...
                            X