Poll: Favorite 1e kiths?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Favorite 1e kiths?

Hi all - I'm taking a poll: What are your favorite 1e kiths that you'd like to see updated to 2e?

NOTE: this is not any kind of promise that the ones with the most votes will get updated, or anything like that. I just want to get a sense.

Thanks!

Meghan Fitzgerald | Onyx Path freelance writer & developer
    Changeling: The Lost 2e developer

Antiquarians were always my favourite Darklings.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
    Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Out of my head, it would be Antiquarians, Shadowsoul and Oracle.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

I'm fond of the Venombites, personally.

Comment

Oni have always been a favourite of mine. I'd also say Skitterskulk, Venombite, Tunnelgrub, and Gremling.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

My favorites were Skitterskulk, Venombite, Water-Dweller and Corpsegrinder. Of the mythical ones, I'm fond of Pishacha and Gremlin.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Coldscale, Riddleseeker, Venombite, Romancer, Corpsegrinders.

Comment

Truefriend, Antiquarian, Manikin, Treasured, Farwalker, Bloodbrute, Witchtooth, Chirurgeon.

Comment

I was always a big fan of Stonebones, Render, Gremlin, Witchtooth, Lurkglider, Gargantuan, Chirurgeon, Bloodbrute, Draconic, Succubus, and Brewer. Really, I loved almost all of them, but those are a few I used an awful lot in my games.
                  Last edited by White Oak Dragon; 10-21-2018, 11:25 PM.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
                  Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
                  Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Draconics and Stonebones/Earthbones/Metalflesh. I love my elemental tanks, but we probably only need one of them.

Comment

Muse, Drudge, Oracle, Whisperwisp, Manikin and Chimera. Can't wait to see them pop out in the new edition.

Comment

Coldscales, Skitterskulk, Manikin, Draconic, Cyclopean, Witchtooth, Drudge, Gameplayer, Oracle

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Gosh, I love so many of them...but I'll try and keep it narrowed down!

Whisperwisp and/or Cleareyes –– I love to play characters that are finders and potential spies.

Chirurgeon –– In my limited experience as a GM, players don't pick up Medicine dots until they learn how potent a good doctor can be. Chirurgeon seems like a fun and perfect way to make a potential player consider investing in Medicine –– and also a good kith to have around as a GM.

EDIT: A friend without an account here begged me to add: Shadowsoul! (He loves the aesthetic and feel of that kith. It also has a special place in my heart, admittedly––it's a sort of "edgy" kith that I'd be so afraid to play when I was younger, but as an adult, I say: who's going to stop me?)
                          Last edited by Miirik; 11-11-2018, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Airtouched, Antiquarian, Chimera, Chirurgeon, and Coldscale.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
                            Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

Big question.
                              I suppose I'll limit it to 5 (but in no particular order, I loved these either Playing or seeing played)
                              1. Coldscale (mostly the types of chars made when the idea was "lizardlike" were all great chars.)
                              2. Gravewight (I've seen two of these and, while not inherent to the kith, both played like fantastic sardonic wit haunted chars)
                              3. Manikin (great drama for these characters and all who knew them. Their humanity wittled down more than some.)
                              4. Draconic (interestingly, it wasn't the martial ability or background that tied all of these chars together as the same kith. It was this propensity for a fatalistic world view. Not sure if the kith did that or if each player just slipped into that with the background the Char had.)
                              5. Oni

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

Working...
                              X