No announcement yet.

Poll: Favorite 1e kiths?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always favored the Wizened kiths such Smith, Artist, Soldier, Brewer, and Chirugeon. For the other seemings, I would go with Truefriend, Airtouched, Venombite, Tunnelgrub, Treasured, Farwalker, Renderer, Gremlin, and Hunterheart. Also Manikin and Chatelaine.
    Last edited by Extant Reality; 10-26-2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I think the that ones that I miss the most are as follows:

Flowering - My favourite Fairest 1E kith. Loved the idea of flower fairies with enchanting perfume.
      Treasured - Bling bling changelings with added durability. Much flash.
      Brewer - I love the brewer, but i can see why they weren't included as they are super problematic. A whole kith whose central power is the ability to drug people's drinks? yeah, not flying anymore.
      Manikin - I have no idea why this wasn't included.
      Oracle - I guess I can see the point of this being excluded, as all changelings are potential oracles thanks to contracts and onieromancy.
      Woodwalker - I just like 'em. The ability to gain nutritional benefit from any found plant is amazing.

Comment

For me it would be

1. Gameplayer - Wizened
        2. Razorhand - Darkling
        3. Weisse Frau - Fairest
        4. Gargantuan- Ogre
        5. Chimera - Beast
        6. Blightbent - Elemental

Comment

So many choices, also going to trim down to 5:

Antiquarian, Cleareyes, Coldscale, Gameplayer, and Witchtooth

Edit:

A bit of an amendment after thoughts. I'd consider Cyclopean and Prismatic included in this because they overlap with Cleareyes and Coldscale respectively, just for different Seemings (and slightly different mechanics). With 2e separating them out, we don't need two "awesome perception" Kiths.
          Last edited by Heavy Arms; 10-23-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Oooh soo many good ones, i will try to put one from each seeming
            -Beast: Windwing
            -Darkling: Moonborn
            -Elemental: Manikin
            -Fairest: Draconic
            -Ogre: WitchTooth
            -Wizened: Brewer
            Last edited by Queer Snake; 10-23-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

My favorites were
              Beast: Venombite
              Darkling: Razorhand
              Fairest: Draconic
              Ogre: Ifreet
              Wizened: Soldier

Comment

If I had to pick, my top choice would be Riddleseeker, followed closely by Whisperwisp and Succubus. I Also really like Gravewights for Mixed games (say a Geister, a Moros Mage, a Gravewight, a Begotten, and a Nepri. Gives them a good mix, and gives them a direction: The Underworld). Also, though I know its not a 1E Kith, I really liked the concept of the Greys.
                Last edited by Draca; 10-24-2018, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Airtouched .

Comment

Going through the list, we've got

*checks*

Beast: First favorites are Coyote and Windwing, followed by Truefriend, Riddleseeker, and Hunterheart.
                    Darklings: First favorites are Nightsinger and Illes, followed by Palewraith, Mirrorskin, and Razorhand.
                    Elementals: First favorites are the Ask-wee-da-eed and the Fireheart, followed by Waterborn, Woodblood, and Levinquick.
                    Fairest: First favorites are the Flamesiren and Weiss Frau, followed by the Shadowsoul, Dancer, and Larcenist.
                    Ogres: First favorites are the Witchtooth and Troll, followed by the Gristlegrinder, Bloodbrute, and Farwalker.
                    Wizened: First Favorites are....Christ, really the Oracle, Author, Brewer, and Gameplayer, followed by the Fatemaker.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
                    Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

Every CtL group I’ve ever been in has had at least one Hunterheart for the unarmed lethal.

General personal favorites: Truefriend, Antiquarian, Gravewright, Razorhand, Moonborn, Manikin, Mirrorskin, Gristlegrinder, Chirurgeon. Can you tell I really liked Darklings?

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Man I have so many I love, Levinquick because I am a sucker for electricity powers, Manikin, Palewraith, Draconic.

While not a 1ed one, something that had caught my eye and I loved for making my own twisted interpretation of the Crystal Gems, The Jeweleyes Kith from the previews.

Comment

Succubi/incubi, iconic horror, with fae interruptations.

Telluric

Razorfingers

Illes

Di-Chang

Apsara

Rakshasa

Oni

Coldscales

Steepleclimber

Gravewright

Draconic

Whisperwisp

Cleareyes

Witchtooth

Cyclopean

I mostly like the ones with tie ins to mythology, horror tropes, or both. Plus a few others like Whisperwisp that are just plan fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X