Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote Changeling 2e for Most Anticipated 2019 TRPG Award!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Changeling 2e for Most Anticipated 2019 TRPG Award!

http://www.enworld.org/forum/content...p-RPGs-Of-2019!

That is right Changeling 2e is nominated for Most Anticipated Table Top RPG of 2019. I really want to see it win so spread the word.

But 2019 is when Under Hollow Hills should come out!

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
      But 2019 is when Under Hollow Hills should come out!
      I have no clue what that is, but I doubt it's a real contender like Changeling 2e is.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

I have no clue what that is, but I doubt it's a real contender like Changeling 2e is.
        It’s a game about the fae from the folks that made Apocalypse World, and probably the thing I’m most looking forward to next year.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

It’s a game about the fae from the folks that made Apocalypse World, and probably the thing I’m most looking forward to next year.
          So you don't actually know if it's good, but we know C: TL IS good.

Comment

More importantly, as intriguing as that game sounds, I don’t see it on the list of nominees. Changeling is there, along with Trinity Continuum and They Came From Beneath the Sea.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
            Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
            Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

So you don't actually know if it's good, but we know C: TL IS good.
              Actually, the playtest has been out for a few months and looks lovely, and has sort of replaced Changeling in my heart. But I’m sttaying off-topic 💛

Comment

Originally posted by White Oak Dragon View Post
                More importantly, as intriguing as that game sounds, I don’t see it on the list of nominees. Changeling is there, along with Trinity Continuum and They Came From Beneath the Sea.
                That is an excellent point.

Comment

Gotta admit ... Lotta good games to look forward to on that list

Comment

Working...
                  X