Entitlements Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raistlin View Post
    Now that I think about it, Goblin Queen seem similar to an Entitlement.
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    There was a question about whether the two are going to be conflated now or not.

I hope not, and I even think not, but I can see the argument.
    Probably going to depend on what the actual mechanics that are tied to 2e Entitlements are. I won't have a hard time believing if its going to be based on Conditions, but who knows...

Comment

The idea is D.O.A.

Comment

Originally posted by princeofcincinnati View Post
        The idea is D.O.A.

Okay. Why is it dead on arrival.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

I find myself thinking of Namesake.

Comment

Originally posted by princeofcincinnati View Post
            The idea is D.O.A.
            Textbook drive-by posting XD

Well the idea is very much alive BEFORE arrival in my games as I love the concept and will start foreshadowing the new mechanic long before the Companion is out.

Comment

I am confused; what is dead on arrival? Goblin Queens as mistaken for Entitlements? Or Entitlements 2e?

Comment

Originally posted by Taidragon View Post
                I am confused; what is dead on arrival? Goblin Queens as mistaken for Entitlements? Or Entitlements 2e?
                Goblin Queen is not an entitlement, there is no restriction on how many people can have it and you don't even have to be a Changeling to end up with the condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

Goblin Queen is not an entitlement, there is no restriction on how many people can have it and you don't even have to be a Changeling to end up with the condition.
                  I do appreciate that; I'm more going for an in-universe feel with the idea that Goblin Queen can be mistaken for something like the Queen Of Hearts, since a Changeling is adopting a new title...but it's not an actual Entitlement, and it comes with a great deal of trappings that really don't make it worthwhile for a Changeling unless they specifically want it.

My questions were on what was supposed to be Dead On Arrival.

Comment

Originally posted by Taidragon View Post

I do appreciate that; I'm more going for an in-universe feel with the idea that Goblin Queen can be mistaken for something like the Queen Of Hearts, since a Changeling is adopting a new title...but it's not an actual Entitlement, and it comes with a great deal of trappings that really don't make it worthwhile for a Changeling unless they specifically want it.

My questions were on what was supposed to be Dead On Arrival.
                    OK I understand now.

Comment

The Bishopric of Blackbirds and a version of The Scarecrow Ministry would make a pretty fantastic dual court system.

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

I like this. Also, what if some more Fey courts actually have their Monarch be tied to a single legacy Entitlement

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Working...
                        X