No announcement yet.

The Fairy Hills of Ireland or wherever.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fairy Hills of Ireland or wherever.

I was brainstorming on the historical implications of the Irish legends of the Little People and I remembered seeing a historical documentary on the mounds that were thought to the home of the fairies back in the day. It turns out that out that lot of those mounds were actually former villages built on manmade hills and that they had hidden tunnels where the villagers would go when their home came under attack. There were small folk hiding in hills in Ireland! They were just became shrouded in myth and legend. But on a pro-mythological approach, I would like to imagine that they were in fact descendants of a True Fae Lord who used be a human man and that a bunch of four-foot tall fae-blooded people are hiding out in remote places to this day watching us and even doing business with family lines of people they have ancient covenants with. As for their Fae ancestor, he was one of the original True Fae just after they invaded Old Arcadia and were striking deals with various aspects of reality. Sorry of any plotholes in my ideas.

What is the documentary called?

Comment

What does fae-blooded denote exactly? I can only find one vague reference to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        What does fae-blooded denote exactly? I can only find one vague reference to it.
        I was just using that phrase to indicate that there was a True Fae Lord with mortal descendants.

Comment

Working...
        X