Recently watched the 1st Season of Lucifer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently watched the 1st Season of Lucifer

And all can think is this is a brilliant example of a life of a Changeling. It’s just packed to the gills with inspiration and examples. The Deal making, the face hidden behind a mortal mask, loyalists or hunters trying to drag him back to another world, and more. Not to mention, Lucifer is having to learn how to navigate normal human society and his own emotions after spending such a long time at a task he didn’t want but was forced to carry out in a world no one believe. Possible everybody thinks he is crazy for believing he is the devil.

Thoughts? I’m still gearing up for my first changeling campaign. We have done a couple one shots to acclimate to the system

I just watch Lucifer for the first time at the end of 2018 too! I binged watched all three season, including on New Years eve.

I never made the connection between Lucifer and Changeling, but that is brilliant and awesome, you are so right.

Comment

in case yall aren't aware, the show is based on the comic book, which has a more...sociopathic Lucifer (which I prefer, as I think the tv show softened him up too much)
      Last edited by Primordial newcomer; 01-11-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I was actually thinking the same thing last night!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
          in case yall aren't aware, the show is based on the comic book, which has a more...sociopathic Lucifer (which I prefer, as I think the tv show softened him up too much)
          I've have heard of comics, but not read them. Still I enjoy the humour of the show.

Comment

Working...
          X