Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

62 Kiths Converted to 2E (Olivia Hill Kith Conversions)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darklander View Post
    One Kith I noticed that was missing from the list was the Windwing Beast Kith from 1st Edition, I was wondering how exactly one would convert that Kith to 2nd Edition?
    I have included my attempt at conversion please offer any feedback you might have;considering I have little experience with this I used the first part of the Hunterheart Skill bonus and added the Windwing kith blessing from 1st edition as it was written.
    Choose either Investigation or Sur*vival. When the Windwing uses the chosen Skill to track down creatures from Faerie, achieving three suc*cesses counts as an exceptional success.Gift of Flight: A Windwing may spend a point of Glamour to glide in the air for up to one minute per point Wyrd; he cannot gain altitude without appropriate updrafts, but may move at his normal Speed. In addition, a Windwing takes only one point of bashing damage for every 15 yards fallen, and begins to take lethal damage only if he falls more than 150 yards.
    I think I might have begun working on the Windwing conversion for the other thread, and then never posted it up. I’ll check my files tomorrow to see if it’s hanging around, and if so, I’ll post it up.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
    Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
    Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by Darklander View Post
      One Kith I noticed that was missing from the list was the Windwing Beast Kith from 1st Edition, I was wondering how exactly one would convert that Kith to 2nd Edition?
      I have included my attempt at conversion please offer any feedback you might have;considering I have little experience with this I used the first part of the Hunterheart Skill bonus and added the Windwing kith blessing from 1st edition as it was written.
      Choose either Investigation or Sur*vival. When the Windwing uses the chosen Skill to track down creatures from Faerie, achieving three suc*cesses counts as an exceptional success.Gift of Flight: A Windwing may spend a point of Glamour to glide in the air for up to one minute per point Wyrd; he cannot gain altitude without appropriate updrafts, but may move at his normal Speed. In addition, a Windwing takes only one point of bashing damage for every 15 yards fallen, and begins to take lethal damage only if he falls more than 150 yards.
      Okay, I checked my notes. I don't have their full conversion finished, but I did have their kith blessing. For convenience, I'll post it here:

Kith Blessing: When the Windwing uses Survival while airborne for foraging, hunting, or navigation, achieving three successes counts as an exceptional success.
      Sky’s Freedom: By spending a point of Glamour and rolling Stamina + Athletics, a Windwing is able to take to the sky. The Windwing is able to fly at twice their Speed for one minute for each success rolled, and is able to use their Defense against Firearms while airborne. This time is increased to five minutes for each success rolled while in the Hedge, although those skies often have their own complications. After the flight duration lapses, the Windwing becomes fatigued, gliding gently to the ground. The character must rest for a turn before using this Blessing again.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
      Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
      Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Thanks for the Windwing Kith Blessing Conversion, I am looking forward to reading the rest of the conversion once you get it completed.

Comment

Working...
        X