Can Hobgoblins make bargains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Hobgoblins make bargains

Hey you all i know that all fae creatures can seal a promise, and that only True Fae, Huntsmen and Changelings can make full on Oaths. And that hobs can make hobgoblin deals, but i wondered if they could make bargains

I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't know. It seems "on theme" for goblins associated with a market.

Comment

Hobgoblins get no benefit from bargains as mechanically used by changelings that they don't get more concretely from their own deals — they aren't especially visible to the fae and the long-game payoff of turning a client into another hobgoblin who owes you a substantial Debt far outstrips the possibilities of temporary Merit dots.

Resident Lore-Hound
      Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Considering that, at least first edition, goblins can sell "goblin contracts to changelings, I'd say yes, they probably can make make bargains.

Comment

Originally posted by StSword View Post
          Considering that, at least first edition, goblins can sell "goblin contracts to changelings, I'd say yes, they probably can make make bargains.
          Different sort of bargain. Hobgoblin Deals and Goblin Contracts are separate to the Bargains mechanic.

Genius templates (for Demon: the Descent)

Comment

Working...
          X