Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Changeling the Lost Interview with Developer Meghan Fitzgerald

Hello,

We are pleased to announce that we have an upcoming interview coming with Meghan Fitzgerald. We'll be talking about Changeling the Lost 2nd Edition. We're soliciting additional questions from you folks on the forums. We'll talk about Meghan's experience working on CtL2 along with design decisions and story ideas, but we'd like to include additional specific questions about the game.

Check out my RPG podcast: The Story Told
    Follow my ongoing Exalted Campaign: The Fall of Jiara
    Check out my Community Content: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse....hazz%20Kellner

Any new powers, as in Tokens or contracts, in the next few books?
    Last edited by Nicolas Milioni; 04-25-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I would die for more on tokens

EDIT: serious though, more questions I have include fleshing out Arcadia, the durance and how seeming is shaped both by the gentry and the durance itself, and if the Name true fae have influence their Titles even slightly
      Last edited by Primordial newcomer; 04-25-2019, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Will there be a translation guide between Dreaming and Lost, as there has been for Vampire, Werewolf and Demon?

The children of fae, particularly Changelings and Fetches, and how things will go forward regarding them.

How does the Dragon Court (the Chinese freehold of Societies of Morning, Day and Nightl) manage to effectively hold off the fae in spite of each court/society being static, not changing power over to keep the fae working harder to work around any form of Bargain.

Okay I am done. I hope those are questions that may be interesting topics.

Comment

What's the main direction(s) for CHangeling the Lost from here?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Will we get sample Oaths/Pledges or advice for writing them? Also, are there more Court contracts on the way?

Comment

Very cool. Can eidola be removed from the Bastion in which they were created in? And if they are not present, can they survive past the destruction of said bastion?

ie. is there a way for an eidolon to escape a dream before it ends and live?

Comment

These are great questions! Let's keep them coming; I've got a couple more days before the interview on Friday.

Check out my Community Content: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse....hazz%20Kellner

Comment

How was it to try and capture the same sort of feel your predessesor had

Comment

Originally posted by Deinos View Post
                    Very cool. Can eidola be removed from the Bastion in which they were created in? And if they are not present, can they survive past the destruction of said bastion?

ie. is there a way for an eidolon to escape a dream before it ends and live?
                    This is extra important question because True Fae can create Eidolons in the Hedge and I'm not sure how to treat that mechanically.

Also can she give us an idea of what Kiths are in Kith and Kin and what Courts and Entitlements are in the Companion. Are seperate Eldrich Entitlements still a thing compared to Noble Entitlements?

Comment

Does that Companion give us the Toronto Freehold?

Comment

Originally posted by ElfSpeaker View Post
                        Hello,

We are pleased to announce that we have an upcoming interview coming with Meghan Fitzgerald. We'll be talking about Changeling the Lost 2nd Edition. We're soliciting additional questions from you folks on the forums. We'll talk about Meghan's experience working on CtL2 along with design decisions and story ideas, but we'd like to include additional specific questions about the game.
                        Will you put the link to the interview in this thread when it's ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

Will you put the link to the interview in this thread when it's ready?

Yes I will.

Comment

will these questions posted here have to be reposted into the interview questions? (first time doing this)

Comment

How do the Hedge Denizen and Goblin Queen Conditions apply to non-changelings with regard to fae traits like Wyrd and Glamour? Also, what happens when a mortal child taken to replace a Goblin Queen comes of age?

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
                              This is extra important question because True Fae can create Eidolons in the Hedge and I'm not sure how to treat that mechanically.
                              They treat other characters as important eidolons — which is a mechanically defined term in the oneiromancy system — for the purposes of using oneiromancy in places that aren't Bastions and their contents.

Resident Lore-Hound
                              Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Working...
                              X