Clear All

• Dark Eras 2 CtL Wild West preview!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2549910

Check it out!

Meghan Fitzgerald | Onyx Path freelance writer & developer
    Changeling: The Lost 2e developer

Amazing!!!!

Comment

That drawback for the wind bag is pretty serious for such a transient effect. Otherwise, very cool.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

hold up a second ... in the Wild West of Changeling's history... did folks refer to Arcadia as "Yonder"? Please say yes.

Comment

*jots down notes for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad homebrew*

Comment

It's interesting that this setting leans so hard into the frontier myth. I'm interested in the setting since I've been running games both historical and contemporary in the Western U.S. so I will be contrasting this setting to those. What is the other supernatural focus of the era or is it just straight Changeling?

Comment

Originally posted by elzopilote View Post
              It's interesting that this setting leans so hard into the frontier myth. I'm interested in the setting since I've been running games both historical and contemporary in the Western U.S. so I will be contrasting this setting to those. What is the other supernatural focus of the era or is it just straight Changeling?
              Like all of the DE2 eras, it focuses on two gamelines. In this case, the other gameline is Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Like all of the DE2 eras, it focuses on two gamelines. In this case, the other gameline is Mage.
                And while those might not be the obvious lines for this era (like Werewolf, Promethean, and Geist), goddamn am I excited to see how people react to this chapter. Even though I didn't write on it.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                  And while those might not be the obvious lines for this era (like Werewolf, Promethean, and Geist), goddamn am I excited to see how people react to this chapter. Even though I didn't write on it.
                  I am currently running Mage in 1850 Los Angeles so it feels natural to me, but I'd love to run a Demon game in late-period (like the 1890s) in Denver or other medium-sized cities and their hinterlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                    My brain went Demon - fleeing west to build a Hell on the Frontier, while the railroad reaches behind them like the tendrils of the God Machine...

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly Night View Post
                      hold up a second ... in the Wild West of Changeling's history... did folks refer to Arcadia as "Yonder"? Please say yes.
                      Yes! Good catch.
                      Last edited by Meghan Fitzgerald; 07-03-2019, 03:21 PM.

Meghan Fitzgerald | Onyx Path freelance writer & developer
                      Changeling: The Lost 2e developer

Comment

Working...
                      X