This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen of Warmongers is the perfect True Fae Title

Queen of Warmongers is the perfect True Fae Title. I might state her up at some point soon.

Yep, it's 2020.

Phallic, I say this with genuine concern and honestly not a damn about the surrounding politics-you're starting to cannonball. I get some things are drivingly important to you, and I'm not going to tell you to back away from them.

But keep in mind how you handle them. I have issues with you, but you're not on my Ignore List for a couple of reasons (thin ones, I'll freely admit, but valued none the less), and in that vein I would like you to proceed in a way that keeps you in the community.

And on the off chance you decide to spiral off the map-well, if that's how you go, at least make it spectacular.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

You are being obsessive, Omega, in the kind of way that usually leads to a permaban.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

I am confuse.

When the cat's a Stray, the mice will pray...

Comment

Originally posted by TheStray7 View Post
          I am confuse.
          Queen of Warmongers is a term one Major Tulsi Gabbard used to describe one Hillary Clinton, and Phallic here has two threads in the last month about his admiration for said major. There's a tenor to this train that reeks of a building obsession the likes we have seen destroy other posters before. We're holding up some "Slow Down" signs.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

Honestly I laughed my ass off once I knew exactly what he was referencing, lmao

Jade Kingdom Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Shakanaka View Post
              At least someone in this thread has a sense of humour. But if it offends folks here I'll leave it at this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakanaka View Post
                I might've had a chuckle if I didn't have the worrying trend hanging overhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
                  Queen of Warmongers is the perfect True Fae Title. I might state her up at some point soon.
                  You what is sad? It is unironically a great evocative Title, now ruined. Makes me think of fundamentalism, which sounds cool until you look up its definition.

Comment

Originally posted by Excess View Post

You what is sad? It is unironically a great evocative Title, now ruined. Makes me think of fundamentalism, which sounds cool until you look up its definition.
                    Is this contributing anything other than a political shot? Said as someone who escaped fundamentalism?

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Can we also have an address about thread necromancy?

Like, it's not against the rules, but it is aggravating to have all these dead threads being brought up.

EDIT: Like, listen, here's a primer on the subject.
                      Last edited by ArcaneArts; 07-13-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Is this contributing anything other than a political shot? Said as someone who escaped fundamentalism?
                        This isn't a political shot. I was not dissing Hillary here. I meant that it is a badass Title, but now that it was used as a an insult to her it has political baggage so now we cannot use it. Also, I escaped Mormonism, not fundamentalism. I am just saying that fundamentalism sounds superficially like some kind of cool science or philosophy until you actually look up its definition.

Comment

Originally posted by Excess View Post

This isn't a political shot. I was not dissing Hillary here. I meant that it is a badass Title, but now that it was used as a an insult to her it has political baggage so now we cannot use it. Also, I escaped Mormonism, not fundamentalism. I am just saying that fundamentalism sounds superficially like some kind of cool science or philosophy until you actually look up its definition.
                          I was referring to myself.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                            Can we also have an address about thread necromancy?

Like, it's not against the rules, but it is aggravating to have all these dead threads being brought up.

EDIT: Like, listen, http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/the-new-world-of-darkness/beast-the-primordial-aa/1312676-beasts-vs-princesses-game-balance-question?p=1341187#post1341187"]here's a primer on the subject.[/URL]
                            Sorry, I keep failing to notice that. Simply being abandoned is not satisfying, so my instinct is go ahead and resolve something left behind. Sometimes I simply think it has new material to consider. What constitutes a dead thread?

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

I was referring to myself.
                              I honestly don't understand. Aside from your job as a moderator how does this implicate you in any way? When I typed that first opinion I was trying to sound non-abrasive so as to avoid your ire.

Comment

Working...
                              X