Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding specific Bastions

Hello,
    I think that in a Changeling session players very often wants to enter a specific person Bastion.
    I know that a contract exists to touch a sleeping person and enter his dreams, but how can someone do it in a more traditional way?
    Both Gates, ivory and horn, allow you to reach the dreaming roads, but once you got there?
    Hedgespinning list in the examples of paradigm shift an option to find the direction for a specific bastion, but hedgespinning doesn t work in the dreaming roads!
    Is the only option the Pathfinder contract? Does it work in the dreaming roads?

I would say that, outside extenuating circumstances, you should call for Hedge navigation rolls to find a specific Bastion. According to page 220: "All Dreaming roads are trods with ratings between 3 and 5, and characters navigate them as normal."

Comment

Originally posted by espritdecalmar View Post
      I would say that, outside extenuating circumstances, you should call for Hedge navigation rolls to find a specific Bastion. According to page 220: "All Dreaming roads are trods with ratings between 3 and 5, and characters navigate them as normal."
      I think that you can use normal navigation if you know, at least vaguely, where is the place you are searching for.
      Else i would see no use for the pathfinder contract

Comment

Working...
      X