Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changeling Children: How should future supplements deal with this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
    Wait Lost aren’t sterile in 2nd edition?
    Lost are fully capable of making babies in 2.0.

Comment

I would rule it as a normal child with a minor fae "tell". For instance, the child of an air elemental changeling may occasionally have their wind blow in the wrong direction. But nothing else.

Comment

I'm not very experienced with 2E, so most of my input is going to be based off what I recall from 1E, and that would be that such a child is human, though they might get some free merits or access to certain flaws to reflect that parentage. In Mage terms, they *Always* count as Sleepwalkers, and may be Wolf Blooded as well, if the character's characters parentage permits it. Of course, actually becoming a Werewolf, Mage, or Vampire, is something else entirely, and whether such merits are kept afterwards, I would place (very) firmly in the hands of the ST.

I do recall there being something back in 1E about Ensorcellment, and implementing a merit granting those abilities might not be too far fetched. I haven't read enough about the Fae-Touched in 2E to offer much of an opinion there.

Edit: Again, not familiar with the current state of 2E, but such characters might have a predisposition towards psychic powers or other forms of Fallen/Hedge Magic.
        Last edited by Van Owen; 10-12-2020, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X