Changeling: The Lost overview video for new players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changeling: The Lost overview video for new players

I created a video to help explain Changeling to new players. Please let me know what you think.

If you aren't a new player please let me know if there is anything I'm missing in my description.

https://youtu.be/krzwTDoLpb4

The section about the courts was much quieter and softer than the other sections and somewhat difficult to hear. Had to turn my volume up a good deal to be able to hear it and even then it was pretty quiet, but otherwise it seems like a pretty good guide of the basics.

Comment

Originally posted by Icefyer View Post
      The section about the courts was much quieter and softer than the other sections and somewhat difficult to hear. Had to turn my volume up a good deal to be able to hear it and even then it was pretty quiet, but otherwise it seems like a pretty good guide of the basics.
      Thank you.

Yes, I didn't realize it at the time of recording but my headset's mic was away from my face. I didn't catch it because I was listening to each video segment individually.

However, I got a new standing mic for recording so that should be taken care of in future videos.

Comment

Working...
      X