No announcement yet.

Elder Fae characters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The book, the Mists of avalon gives an interesting alternative approach to the Arthurian epic.
    I m personally using it as an inspiration for an upcoming campaign.
    For more info
    http://mistsofavalonstudyguide.weebl...ybook-two.html

Comment

Originally posted by Neos01 View Post
      The book, the Mists of avalon gives an interesting alternative approach to the Arthurian epic.
      I m personally using it as an inspiration for an upcoming campaign.
      For more info
      http://mistsofavalonstudyguide.weebl...ybook-two.html

Cool! For Mordred, I am drawing from Arthur's Britannia in Dark Ages 2. But I would love to learn about other alternatives to the myths.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
        I'll see if I can find the post where Dave list off all the books, but Merlin is scatter all throughout Mage 1e. There's no one place, but little hints in like nine different places
        Just out of curiosity is there any mention on Morgana Le Fey in Mage: The Awakening? I was hoping to make her one of the original members of the Autumn Court. Not the founder, but one of the first members.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
          Just out of curiosity is there any mention on Morgana Le Fey in Mage: The Awakening? I was hoping to make her one of the original members of the Autumn Court. Not the founder, but one of the first members.
          Dark eras 2 gives her only a little side note, in which it is speculated that she could be a changeling, a mage or a human whit some "trick"

Comment

Originally posted by Neos01 View Post

Dark eras 2 gives her only a little side note, in which it is speculated that she could be a changeling, a mage or a human whit some "trick"
            Excellent, I am hoping to build her as a changeling of the Autumn court. Am looking forward to the Kith and Kin book, for some ideas, but now I am looking at a fairest witch tooth or fairest oracle.

Comment

Working...
            X