Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ych a fi. . .'sgotta be C.

Comment

Really torn between B & C. Gonna go with C for now.

Comment

Gonna go with option A this time around.

Gotta say, though, these are some amazing choices. I think we're getting a real treat no matter which of the leading three wins.

Comment

Ooh, gimme C.

The longer I study science the more I am convinced that it is functionally indistinguishable from what our ancestors would refer to as sorcery. And I would know, being both scientist and sorcerer.

Comment

Definitely A.

Comment

Tough call, but going with C. Looove me some mortals getting up to no good with the monsters' tools.

I've got a bit of a bad habit of extensively editing my posts after the fact. Please try and bear with me...
              In case you're comfortable being more friendly and casual about things, my name's Estella, or Es/Essie for short. They/Them or She/Her, please.

Comment

I'm curious about A

Comment

I vote A, body horror is something Changelings understand best!

Comment

A gets my vote.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                    Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                    Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Going to give this one about another day before I close the poll. This is where things stand (unless I miscounted).

A - 9
                      B - 1
                      C - 6
                      D - 4

Also going to shorten the voting periods in the next round, so I'm starting the poll for Deviant now.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

definitely C

i love mortal antagonists.

Comment

I vote for C.

~

Comment

A

I am of the opinion that D would need a proper expansion of the BriarNet first(that whole concept needs to be defined more)

Comment

I'm eager to see what "C" has to offer.

Comment

Looks like our final vote tally is

A - 10
                                B - 1
                                C - 9
                                D - 4

So it looks like I will be building an Entitlement! These take a bit more work (and this poll didn't have a runaway winner), so it may take me a bit, but it is coming!

Originally posted by Caedus View Post
                                A

I am of the opinion that D would need a proper expansion of the BriarNet first(that whole concept needs to be defined more)
                                Not sure I'd agree. You could do a Huntsmen hunting digitally in the Ironside without the BriarNet being involved (although BriarNet Huntsmen are certainly a rich vein to tap).

But also [REDACTED].

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Working...
                                X