No announcement yet.

Fae-ify It!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He doesn't know what's going on. One minute, it's his girlfriend's birthday- the next, this undead horde of...abominations is overrunning everything.
    Some of them look disconcertingly like his classmates.
    And that's not even the weirdest thing. His girlfriend has always been colourful, but now actual honest-to-God rainbows appear in her wake. (Or is it his perspective that's changed, not her?) Even while she's cutting up these monsters, so calmly it's like she's fought them a million times before. And that guy who teaches her karate after school is spouting something about 'realms colliding' and monsters spilling into earth.
    For the millionth time, he wishes he had a normal body to fight these guys with.
    Because this decaying-flesh-puppet crap is getting old fast.

Comment

• This game looks promising.

"The staff are murderers here. The guests are victims. But they are all controlled- dominated- by the masks they wear."

Comment

• I am astounded, in the best possible way, that this thread is still going.

My Geist GMC Updates
        My Infinite Macabre Goodies
        Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday Chronicle
        Shamelessly pimping my book

Comment

• He cannot move, he cannot speak, he cannot even think, not really. All he can do is watch as his keepers walk around this mansion, watch as weapons float through the air dragging him with them. He dies by the hands of each keeper over and over, in each room over, and by each eapon over and over. The rope, the revolver, the leadpipe... he dies in the ballroom and watches as Mrs. White cleans his blood stains off the floor. He watches as Professor Plum runs into the secret passageway as he lies bleeding to death on the conservatory floor.

He hopes that someday his Keepers will figure out which one of them really killed him. He hope they will get a Clue

Comment

Working...
          X