Brainstorm/Suggestion Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainstorm/Suggestion Request

Come December, I'll be heading back to the States for a a couple of weeks vacation and I'm arranging for a one-shot gaming day with my old group.

I presenting it at as using NWoD GMC rules to simulate an X-Com type situation, but my idea is that they're actually stuck in some Durance (I've quietly contacted one of the potential players about playing a Keeper in secret) with the idea that they'd be escaping the Hedge at the end of the game.

Any particular ideas or suggestions for this idea?

It can certainly work. My suggestion would be pretty freeform with Arcadia...use whatever systems you wish. Its up to you how to handle kiths...technically when they leave Arcadia they would have Kiths as per the book, but for purposes of that as the ending you could skip out on it without too much trouble...the reveal would be enough, I think.

It could go well, certainly.

Onyx Path Moderator
    Forum Rules
    This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
    [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

You could even adapt some of the pre-gen God-Machine stories from the book into a durance of that sort... maybe "What Is It Good For?"

Comment

Hmm, I'll look at that. I do have a couple of months to plan, so I'm leary of using an adventure from the book...which they may or may not have read. But I can certainly tweak elements of it.

I'm thinking that Hedge is actually going to be appearing in the base, with the Keeper trying to keep the PC focus on the aliens outside of it.

I might have some hint of kiths appear based on what sort of characters they make or if they accept gene or cyber mods.

Comment

"Cyber Mods" or "Gene Mods" would be a neat way to get Seeming/Kith abilities snuck in without being obvious. I approve.

Onyx Path Moderator
          Forum Rules
          This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
          [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

Working...
          X