No announcement yet.

Court Creation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me correct you, the season in Canada are almost winter, winter, still winter, contruction season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
      Let me correct you, the season in Canada are almost winter, winter, still winter, contruction season.
      Unless you live in Halifax, in which case it is Snow, Blizzard, Snowy morning rainy evening, and Fog.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently Writing: Daughters of Hera (Scion, SP Nexus) | Rome 2e (CofD, ST Vault, very not official)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
        Though when they do, the Elmer Court runs faster than if they had Strangers on their coat tails.
        Elmer is the local Huntsman

Comment

• Originally posted by MCN View Post
          Elmer is the local Huntsman
          Using the Approach, "Be vewy vewy quiet," no doubt.

The EX3 What We Know Wiki, courtesy of Marin and JMobius
          Nishkriya, the EX3 Freelancer Quotes Tracker, courtesy of Anathema and Moonwolf
          The White Wolf Forum Archive, courtesy of The Dark Wizard and Sanctaphrax (see its Patreon)
          Arrghus: There's also the Shepherd of the North Star, busily guiding the one thing in all the heavens that doesn't move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaius View Post

Using the Approach, "Be vewy vewy quiet," no doubt.
            But only when hunting Wabbits...

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary. - James. D. Nicoll

Comment

• Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
              Let me correct you, the season in Canada are almost winter, winter, still winter, contruction season.

That's Western Washington too.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• You poor devils. Around here it's like spring, spring with more fog, Indian summer, morning frost and possibly rain (but probably not)

If it weren't for the absurd cost of living and the catastrophic drought, it would be paradise!
                Last edited by CatDoom; 06-24-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Here in Florida we have Cold, Hot, and OH GOOD LORD IT'S HOT HERE!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZealousChristian24 View Post
                    Here in Florida we have Cold, Hot, and OH GOOD LORD IT'S HOT HERE!
                    THe one time I've been to Florida, I felt I could describe the place best as "Steam broiler." A longer version would be "A cannibal's, without a steam broiler, wet dream."

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

• Colorado would have the traditional four Seasonal Courts, but they'd rotate like every few hours.

(No, actually I'm working on making a few Freeholds for Colorado, and I'm going to have them all use stories that feature Big Bad Wolves.)

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Only really in the Spring and Autumn. Summer and Winter are fairly consistent.

Also, Ooooh, can't wait.
                        Last edited by ArcaneArts; 06-24-2015, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                          Only really in the Spring and Autumn. Summer and Winter are fairly consistent.
                          If by consistent you mean switching back and forth between two states at random (blazing heat and pouring rain in summer, sunny and blizzard in winter).

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• I'll say yes for Summer, that's consistent. I forgot about Winter.

Amazing what three years in hell will do to you.

Comment

• I feel spoiled. I have "OMG beautiful snow, also there are monkeys" then "OMG cherry blossoms make everything pink" then "hot but the rain is wonderful and makes up for it" then "the mountains turn red and orange and persimmons are amazing". I basically live in a picture book.

David A Hill Jr
                              Freelance Writer
                              Independent Game Designer

Comment

• Originally posted by MachineIV View Post
                                I feel spoiled. I have "OMG beautiful snow, also there are monkeys" then "OMG cherry blossoms make everything pink" then "hot but the rain is wonderful and makes up for it" then "the mountains turn red and orange and persimmons are amazing". I basically live in a picture book.
                                *adds that to his list of reasons to consider jobs in Japan*

Comment

Working...
                                X