No announcement yet.

2e Changeling Characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's true. I don't know the rules on that, so I don't know if he could just dream-travel to get the stuff

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

i'm not saying goblin fruit is not a viable option. I know a bunch of characters that do it like that

Comment

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
        that's true. I don't know the rules on that, so I don't know if he could just dream-travel to get the stuff

Dream Traveling is a viable option for him. He's definitely patient and methodical enough to work through the process, and doesn't mind spending time in the Hedge. However, he is renowned craftsman of rather intricate weapons, and has been known to work with meteoric iron (cold iron) should the customer provide.So buying from the Goblin Market on the Freehold's doorstep is also a viable option.
        Last edited by thatxygirl; 01-23-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

And now, because we can never get enough of THOSE characters:

Marilyn Heartless, The Whore
          Ogre Dearheart/Leechfinger of the Nostalgia Court
          Mask/Mien: Addict/Manipulator

Description
          There is not much to see of Marilyn beneath the layers of kudzu and bark that cloak her vaguely feminine form. Her right hand is badly crippled, which she compensates with numerous whipping vines that flawlessly execute her every whim. Some say they have seen deep blue eyes beneath the layers of deadly weeds. They are the unlucky ones.

Background
          Fertility and children seldom come easy to the Lost, and when achieved, it comes at great cost. Marilyn is the youngest of a bloodline cursed by the wants of her elders, though she doubts she shall be the last. The Fertility of this Changeling bloodline expects innocence as payment, and its daughters are inevitably kidnapped on the eve of their 14th year. Some escape, others have their bloodline carried on by their fetches, who have also gained the boon of this great curse.

Personality
          Marilyn Heartless hides behind every distraction she can lay her hands on, whether drugs, changelings or mortals. She is known in the Freehold as the foremost authority of the "Tweeker Hollow," a hotbed of illicit magical substances and information. She additionally uses her abilities to seek employment at the various vice shops of the local Goblin Market, and the occasional mortal equivalent. And for all her outward signs of struggle and anguish, few Freeholders can match her knowledge of the emotional strengths and weaknesses of her fellow changelings.

Can elaborate more on this later if need be, gotta run.

Comment

Originally posted by thatxygirl View Post
            And now, because we can never get enough of THOSE characters:

Marilyn Heartless, The Whore
            Ogre Dearheart/Leechfinger of the Nostalgia Court
            Mask/Mien: Addict/Manipulator

Description
            There is not much to see of Marilyn beneath the layers of kudzu and bark that cloak her vaguely feminine form. Her right hand is badly crippled, which she compensates with numerous whipping vines that flawlessly execute her every whim. Some say they have seen deep blue eyes beneath the layers of deadly weeds. They are the unlucky ones.

Background
            Fertility and children seldom come easy to the Lost, and when achieved, it comes at great cost. Marilyn is the youngest of a bloodline cursed by the wants of her elders, though she doubts she shall be the last. The Fertility of this Changeling bloodline expects innocence as payment, and its daughters are inevitably kidnapped on the eve of their 14th year. Some escape, others have their bloodline carried on by their fetches, who have also gained the boon of this great curse.

Personality
            Marilyn Heartless hides behind every distraction she can lay her hands on, whether drugs, changelings or mortals. She is known in the Freehold as the foremost authority of the "Tweeker Hollow," a hotbed of illicit magical substances and information. She additionally uses her abilities to seek employment at the various vice shops of the local Goblin Market, and the occasional mortal equivalent. And for all her outward signs of struggle and anguish, few Freeholders can match her knowledge of the emotional strengths and weaknesses of her fellow changelings.

Can elaborate more on this later if need be, gotta run.
            Seems, cool but I'm going to have to look up Kudzu.

Comment

"Kudzu is a group of plants in the genus Pueraria, in the pea family Fabaceae, subfamily Faboideae. They are climbing, coiling, and trailing perennial vines native to much of eastern Asia, Southeast Asia, and some Pacific islands. Wikipedia"

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
                "Kudzu is a group of plants in the genus Pueraria, in the pea family Fabaceae, subfamily Faboideae. They are climbing, coiling, and trailing perennial vines native to much of eastern Asia, Southeast Asia, and some Pacific islands. Wikipedia"
                And they are invasive bastards that'll kill any plant gunning for its sunlight.

Comment

I don't have changeling myself but what if I shared one I made using dread powers from HtV?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Jub-Jub View Post
                    I don't have changeling myself but what if I shared one I made using dread powers from HtV?
                    I'd be interested to see how it came out, but maybe post it in Hunter forum?

Comment

• Spartacus: that is not his name, but it is what the Freehold has taken to calling the Bloodbrute who lead an entire motley of Changelings to freedom from the depths of Arcadia. Since then, they have rallied around him as though he were their messiah. They trust him, they believe in him and they look to him for leadership in a time of chaotic emotion and uncertain futures. Enraged by the torments he suffered at the hands of the Gentry, this Spartacus is not content with merely liberating himself, but plans to free as many slaves as he is capable of during his life time. Among all within the Freehold, he is the one most willing to conduct forays back into Arcadia, undertaking rescue missions to free more Changelings and add to the Freehold's manpower and resources. Occasionally, he frees a slave who feels as strongly as he does about their mistreatment, and they join his motley to help liberate others!

Kith: Bloodbrute

Seeming: Fairest

Mien: A Roman gladiator dressed in light armor forged of bronze and leather. His eyes carry the thousand yard stare of somebody who's seen more combat in a year than most people see in their life time. His hair is dark and wavy and his flesh carries the scars of slavery, including his master's signature brand.

Mask: A scruffy and rugged man of European descent who's ragged army fatigues and tendency to move around a lot suggest he is a homeless war veteran. His war wounds look worse than they actually are, which earns him no small amount of sympathy and respect from others who honor him for his sacrifice.

Comment

Working...
                      X