X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrParaduo
    started a topic Changeling Inspirational Gallery

Changeling Inspirational Gallery

I thought I'd share some visuals I found on the net, to get people in the mood for CtL. I've done something similar on other boards, and you're more than welcome to share your own, too.

• Madhatter
    replied
    Here is an interesting picture of a winter fae, I think could be good inspiration for a changeling of the silent arrow.

Winter Fae by ChrissaBug on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    Having just read the Le Fay comics, this image made me think of that interpretation of Morgana Le Fay. I hope that this image helps inspire ideas for Morgana Le Fay as a changeling.

Moleskine: Elven goddess by Kate-FoX on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    I found a dark fawn image I think could be an interesting source for inspiration for a fawn type beast of the night court.

dark fawn by Fukari on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    Just found two girls I think would make interesting changelings.

girls by Lilixee on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    With the arrival of Winter, here is Mara, the Slavic Goddess of Winter and Death.

Mara by IrenHorrors on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    This image could be inspiration for fairest witchtooths.

Three Witches by elgrimlock on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    In this next image a princess is turned with a centaur, but with the body of a donkey by a fae creature.

Centaur Transformation by Shirotsuki by Merman1234 on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    Here is an interesting interpretation of Cinderella has a fire elemental.

Enter Cinderella by JohnSu on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    Here is a picture of Yule Monsters.

Yule Monsters by IrenHorrors on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    Here is A Yule Spirit.

Yule Spirit by IrenHorrors on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    As it is the Christmas season,

Here is a picture of Krampus and Perchta.

Krampus and Perchta III by AbigailLarson on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
    Just a little correction, Poe's wife was Virginia Clemm. Lenore is just a name he used twice for female characters in his poems, but he used others and the two specific poems aren't about his wife in any capacity.

"The Raven" has little to do with any particular characteristic of the deceased Lenore in the poem, and "Lenore" was possibly inspired by the death of his brother. His actual wife was alive and well during both writings.

But he did loved his wife too much, married when she was 13 (he was 27), and he died just 2 years after her, so take from it what you may about who's the most interesting character to have at his side...

Yeah, But I think Edgar Allen Poe's two poems, The Raven and Anna Belle Lee both referred to his wife, Virginia Clemm. So in my chronicles, Poe calls his wife both Anna Belle Lee and Lenore.

Leave a comment:

• monteparnas
    replied
    Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
    My favorite is Edgar Allen Poe as a darkling author and his wife Eleanor has a fairest nymph.
    Just a little correction, Poe's wife was Virginia Clemm. Lenore is just a name he used twice for female characters in his poems, but he used others and the two specific poems aren't about his wife in any capacity.

"The Raven" has little to do with any particular characteristic of the deceased Lenore in the poem, and "Lenore" was possibly inspired by the death of his brother. His actual wife was alive and well during both writings.

But he did loved his wife too much, married when she was 13 (he was 27), and he died just 2 years after her, so take from it what you may about who's the most interesting character to have at his side...

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    This image would be an interesting portrayal of Edgar Allen Poe as a darkling author.

[DoubleMEME] Ragamuffin by Fremuard on DeviantArt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X