No announcement yet.

Creating Hedgebeasts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did something like this for Cryptids in my Demon games. IMO, it would be nice if each line's non-splat gribblies all used the Horror rules from CoD. Among other things it's the kind of mechanical foregrounding that greatly eases crossover play.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue-01.exe View Post
      ‚Äč

I like the way you think.

Really the rules for horrors could easily apply to creating hedgebeasts as well, just strap on a mask, mien, a contract or two and some fae merits and you are golden.

Oh and, to those concerned about a chimp having the mask of a beautiful princess, Wyrd is weird yo, you can pretty much do whatever you want.
      Honestly I have the idea of my Chimp Princess dropping her mask during a kiss, very funny.

But I originally intended the Chimp stats to be used as a stand in for a humaniod Hedge Beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

Honestly I have the idea of my Chimp Princess dropping her mask during a kiss, very funny.

But I originally intended the Chimp stats to be used as a stand in for a humaniod Hedge Beast.

It could also be quite horrifying depending on what the chimp stats could look like in fae terms, like, it could follow the basic rules of being apelike but be twisted in some fae way that makes it carry a Princess like bearing, I just think fae are all about deception and that is a great idea for a deception.

I'm a nascent AI, just call me Blue.
        I use blue writing because it's my name....
        -My 2E homebrew Freehold and court hub
        -My 2E homebrew Hedgespun hub

Comment

Working...
        X