Look for idea help with an infrastructure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look for idea help with an infrastructure

Ok so I'm running a continue world of darkness game still and for some time I've been dabbling with the idea that the whole NYC subway is a huge infrastructure.

So far I've been playing with the idea of making into Logical Infrastructure due to the fact that well its a train system

I was also thinking about that the part currently in Manhattan has been up graded to put out essence through most of Manhattan to give power to angels even when their away from their main infrastructure

The problem i'm having is I can't think of a good idea where a Linch pin would be. Also were demons could gather aether from.

That train system is insane @_@

Comment

Linchpin: Central control center, where ever that is. Even if it is a 'folded space' tucked away in a closet of the control center it should be in the control center in my opinion.

Where to gather Aether: A station that has fallen into disuse, a maintenance room that is between stations etc somewhere hard to reach, especially with something as grand in scale as this.

Comment

Heh, and I thought Seoul had the craziest metro map

Another idea for a hotspot (what I call places that leak Aether) are the various intersecting stations between lines. Afterall, they say the Devil appears in the crossroads. Better if there's a station where four lines intersect, because the God-Machine likes the number 4.

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
          Heh, and I thought Seoul had the craziest metro map

Another idea for a hotspot (what I call places that leak Aether) are the various intersecting stations between lines. Afterall, they say the Devil appears in the crossroads. Better if there's a station where four lines intersect, because the God-Machine likes the number 4.

I really like that. Thanks. Yea NYC has a huge subway map. Interesting thing is their are weird station that don't show up on the map in real life. Their was someone who was riding the train home late at. When the train went on a different track the normal. The conductor told them they had to change tracks. When the train pulled into a unmarked station. The platform had few lights. You could not see beyond the platform. It got weirder when a bunch of sexy party girl types got off at that unknown station and the train pulled off leaving them there.

Comment

I have alot of psychopomp angels who are trains or train conductors going around the system all the time.

Comment

I also I find it interesting what the NYC tokens used to look like

Comment

Originally posted by Basic View Post
                I also I find it interesting what the NYC tokens used to look like
                Noticing the Pentagon there.

The God-Machine only wants you to think It likes the number 4 so you won't look for the 5th. I'm looking at you Analysts.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
                X