Elemosyna [Angel]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

Between Sun's Bounty and the G-M's usual Logistical arrangements, I doubt she'd be in short supply anyways.

Sense the Hidden is just life detection, right? Would that fall generally under her Influence-detection or Mission Pertinent Information?
    Hmm. I suppose I could ditch that and Wings in favor of making her have the following Influences -- Light 1, Life 2, Death 2.

As for Wound Healing, think of it as a backup process, one that helps ensure her chances of survival given her low Corpus compared to more resilient ephemeral entities. Plus, it's an alternative to leaving herself exposed when she is stationary due to Sun's Bounty.

"My Homebrew Hub"
    Age of Azar
    The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Originally posted by Deionscribe View Post

Hmm. I suppose I could ditch that and Wings in favor of making her have the following Influences -- Light 1, Life 2, Death 2.

As for Wound Healing, think of it as a backup process, one that helps ensure her chances of survival given her low Corpus compared to more resilient ephemeral entities. Plus, it's an alternative to leaving herself exposed when she is stationary due to Sun's Bounty.
      I see.

How do you see her using her Influences, generally? They are so flexible, I find it helps to figure out "typical" uses of them (like spells with Mage Arcana) to both make them easier to work into scenes, and add character.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
      Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

I see.

How do you see her using her Influences, generally? They are so flexible, I find it helps to figure out "typical" uses of them (like spells with Mage Arcana) to both make them easier to work into scenes, and add character.
        Light is simple enough to work out, but I could narrow it down to Sunlight, again, to emphasize the use of Sun's Bounty.

Life (or Healing, whichever I go with) could be used to speed up the recovery of those affected by Aura of Vitality. Conversely, it could be used to slow down the healing time of injuries.

Death should allow her to sense the location of the dead and the dying, especially those she is expected to revive. She can also use it to either slow down the onset of death (thereby giving her more time to save him) or speed it up (killing him faster).

That said, I kinda wonder what I should remove to give her Pathfinder.

"My Homebrew Hub"
        Age of Azar
        The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Working...
        X