Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Horrors: Enemy Action

Oh hells yes.

Angels. Nightmare-inducing things of all shapes and sizes.

Exiles.

Infrastructure and Facilities. Silent Hill and Twin Peaks had a baby and it is terrifying.

Sleeper agents. Vastly underutilized.

Cults. By the dozen. Who does the the grunt work of the G-M when angels are too much of an investment? Something beyond Hare Krishna knock-offs, the cults that infest corporate board rooms and elite ivy-league frat houses and political parties and government agencies. Give us cults that recruit and indoctrinate their members from birth, then release them into the work of the master.

Knights of St Adrian.

Government Agencies. [[REDACTED]]

Urban Legends. High Weirdness Ho!

Demon Agencies. Because it's not as if we trust each other, right?
    Last edited by Agentwestmer; 03-28-2017, 12:55 AM.

My only reaction (and yes, it is this melodramatic in its buildup):

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Yup I asked for a night horrors book in another post

Oh mn demon night horrors book would be amazing.

Don't forget cryptids

Going Pentagram

I feel like something with demons from the inferno would be interesting. being the grigori are in there

Comment

*happy dance*

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Just to clarify....is this a real thing or a thing you would like to see?

Comment

Originally posted by nothri View Post
            Just to clarify....is this a real thing or a thing you would like to see?
            Enemy Action is a real book; it's just entered the writing stage.

Not all of the things listed in the OP are going into the book, but a lot of them will be.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post

Enemy Action is a real book; it's just entered the writing stage.

Not all of the things listed in the OP are going into the book, but a lot of them will be.

Cool. My google-fu was weak on this one.

Comment

Is there a kickstarter drive for this, by any chance?

"My Homebrew Hub"
                Age of Azar
                The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Originally posted by Deionscribe View Post
                  I mean... i think it's way too early to ask that; It's only in the first stage of writing. I doubt there will be a kickstarter for it though as it's not too terribly big of a project.

Comment

Originally posted by Basic View Post
                    Yup I asked for a night horrors book in another post

Oh mn demon night horrors book would be amazing.

Don't forget cryptids

Going Pentagram

I feel like something with demons from the inferno would be interesting. being the grigori are in there
                    I wouldn't mind inferno demons in it as well, Inferno needs an update.

Comment

Nah, let's keep The Descent Inferno-free. If Inferno must receive a new book, I'd rather it be its own thing. Maybe packaged with an update to the Book of Spirits.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
                      Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings
                      He/him pronouns, please

Comment

Originally posted by Deionscribe View Post
                        Not for just a Night Horrors book, nope.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                          Not for just a Night Horrors book, nope.
                          I'm taking it as a very good sign that you have updated your signature Arc. Really looking forward to this one.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Huzzah! New Demon book! More God-Machine shenanigans! More biomechanical terror! More freelance work from my favourite forum essayist! (That would be you Arc, in case that wasn't clear)

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

Thanks guys. We're already having fun with it, with one of the things I'm working on being something I've wanted Demon to do for a long time.
                              Last edited by ArcaneArts; 03-28-2017, 04:44 PM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                              Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
                              X