Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Horrors Cryptids announced

Night Horrors Cryptids announced

I'm wondering if this is actually a separate book, since I don't recall Enemy Action having been meantioned during the panel. That said, if it is a separate book just on Cryptid, I will be very excited.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

OH man I hope its a second book. If it is then it will be amazing. You know what I would also love. A book of Deals, Pacts and the underground demonic community. I think it would be awesome to have a book to give GM's an idea on how the demonic community communicates with each other. Detailed Examples of Agencies, Demonic Clubs and also Epic Demonic Plots.

Also more demon fiction. I loved interface.

Note: After watching John Wick I've made soul pacts into gold coins and patch jobs into sliver coins.

Comment

Just listened to the panel, and it's not fully audible, but Rich quietly says "it's already been announced", or something to that effect, so I think it's just the same book. It might be there was a name change, or Rich was just mistaken about the title.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
        Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

I really hope it is not a name change, or that suddenly it would become an whole book about Cryptids- while Cryptids are cool and all, Night Horror books usually have a cooler name, and a much broader spectrum.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

I seriously doubt that it is a name change for Enemy Action. I've read quite a bit of it, and such a name change wouldn't really fit everything in there. That said, if there's a cryptid themed Night Horrors book on the way, I couldn't be happier, and hopefully I'd get to contribute to that one as well.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
            Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
            Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Yeah, Matt Dawkins just said in the MMN comments that Rich was referring to Enemy Action. No extra Demon book (yet).

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Right, Cryptids was the working title for what became Enemy Action (another one was Black Bag).

Comment

Black Hats might be a good one. Black Bag makes me think Laundry.

EDIT: Just remembered that's your online name, but it fits for the meta reasons
                  Last edited by nofather; 08-28-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Perhaps a mod could change the thread's name with OP's permission?

Bloodline: The Stygians
                    Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                    Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post
                      Right, Cryptids was the working title for what became Enemy Action (another one was Black Bag).
                      Dang it. Any chance of seeing a dedicated a Cryptids blue book, or is Enemy Action what we're getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Agentwestmer View Post

Dang it. Any chance of seeing a dedicated a Cryptids blue book, or is Enemy Action what we're getting?
                        I hope so, even though I doubt they have any plans for it at the moment. The ones in Enemy Action will need to suffice for the time being.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
                        Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
                        Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Working...
                        X