Workshops, and how to make them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workshops, and how to make them

Okay, so, the title may be a bit misleading: what I'm wondering about isn't how to literally make a workshop, but how to make one that isn't going to be easily found. By definition, workshops grab attention, and given it effectively costs an experience point to make a gadget I'd prefer making one in a place that isn't going to get discovered/ruined before I can do anything in it.

In a discord chat, it was recommended making a portable workshop, but I'm honestly not sure how to go about that. In a vehicle? A shipping container? A space with a gadget that moves it? I really don't know.

I did ask about this (and other workshop related things) in the "Ask a simple question" thread, but it seems that my questions weren't too simple since nobody answered them.

You could put it in one of those bolt holes that only exist when you make it exist.

Genius templates (for Demon: the Descent)

Rakshasa: the Kingdom (Featuring the Extinction Chronicle) [WIP]

Comment

Unfortunately, Boltholes cannot be made into workshops/workspaces - same with other realms, like the Hedge. It's in part of the writeup for them in Flowers of Hell.

Comment

Correct, the best I could suggest is suborning a bunch of Concealment Infrastructure and hoping for the best.

My other advice would probably just steal a semi- truck and turn the trailer into your workshop.
        Last edited by Korogra; 09-16-2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post
          Correct, the best I could suggest is suborning a bunch of Concealment Infrastructure and hoping for the best.

My other advice would probably just steal a semi- truck and turn the trailer into your workshop.
          Now, if you could suborn some spatial folding Infrastructure (or rig up a Gadget to do similarly) to turn the semi trailer into an entire base... Hello, F.L.A.G.
          Last edited by Vent0; 09-16-2017, 08:28 AM.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
          X