Night Horrors: Enemy Action on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Horrors: Enemy Action on DTRPG!

Arm yourself because no one else here will save you. The odds will betray you and I will erase you. The Night Horrors are here!
    Discuss.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Anything super duper unexpected?

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

The Angelic Kpop group is my favorite so far, though I have a giant, giant weakness for Korean women who are dancers-

Comment

Mr.Painter was super super disappointing to me though, not going to lie. His name was a main let down for one.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
          Anything super duper unexpected?
          One of the Demons has a crossover hook with Mummy. And I don't mean a small hook either, I mean a big massive one that is central to the character.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            One of the Demons has a crossover hook with Mummy. And I don't mean a small hook either, I mean a big massive one that is central to the character.
            I would love to be spoiled!

Comment

I would love to be spoiled!
              Just the basics, but...

A Demon known as the Mayor has found a way to control ten obelisks surrounding her city to generate a field of Essence that keeps Angels from entering the city limits. The demons all assume its Infrastructure that the Mayor has suborned, but she has no idea how it works, because its not Infrastructure, its relic architecture.

Or aliens if you don't play Mummy, but its relic architecture with just enough vague description that you could play it another way if you don't get the reference. Or want to mess with your players.

Seriously, all of the Demons I've read so far have been good, but this one on its own is worth the price of admission right there. Beautifully executed crossover and I want Mummy 2e now so that I run a crossover game with this as the hook.

Comment

Just the basics, but...

A Demon known as the Mayor has found a way to control ten obelisks surrounding her city to generate a field of Essence that keeps Angels from entering the city limits. The demons all assume its Infrastructure that the Mayor has suborned, but she has no idea how it works, because its not Infrastructure, its relic architecture.

Or aliens if you don't play Mummy, but its relic architecture with just enough vague description that you could play it another way if you don't get the reference. Or want to mess with your players.

Seriously, all of the Demons I've read so far have been good, but this one on its own is worth the price of admission right there. Beautifully executed crossover and I want Mummy 2e now so that I run a crossover game with this as the hook.
                Alas, my boycott, but I’m glad good stuff is happening, and I’ll always be glad to see Mummy supported because I honestly thought it would quietly die.

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post
                  The Angelic Kpop group is my favorite so far, though I have a giant, giant weakness for Korean women who are dancers-
                  Wait, an angelic what?

*beat

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post

Wait, an angelic what?

*beat
                    Yeah, it’s a angel with three bodies who’s Cover is a K-Pop group

Comment

Alas, my boycott, but I’m glad good stuff is happening, and I’ll always be glad to see Mummy supported because I honestly thought it would quietly die.
                      My dear, the Tef-Aabhi would never go quietly.

But yeah, this makes me excited for Mummy 2nd Ed

Comment

Mr.Painter was super super disappointing to me though, not going to lie. His name was a main let down for one.
                        Really? I thought Mr Void was pretty interesting.

Comment

Really? I thought Mr Void was pretty interesting.
                          I didn’t, but that’s because I dislike both Analysts and Pentagrammist Ciphers. On their own, either is fine.. but putting the fifth Incarnation together with a faulty fifth interlock that reveals a false truth? That’s too on the nose and ham fisted for me, I’m sorry. Now if he was of any other Incarnation, it would be a bit more tolerable.

Comment

I didn’t, but that’s because I dislike both Analysts and Pentagrammist Ciphers. On their own, either is fine.. but putting the fifth Incarnation together with a faulty fifth interlock that reveals a false truth? That’s too on the nose and ham fisted for me, I’m sorry. Now if he was of any other Incarnation, it would be a bit more tolerable.
                            Void doesn’t have a fifth Interlock. It’s the fourth one that’s busted. He’s considering trying a fifth, but that’s also a rumor.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                            Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

Void doesn’t have a fifth Interlock. It’s the fourth one that’s busted. He’s considering trying a fifth, but that’s also a rumor.
                              That doesn’t change how I feel about Void sadly.

Comment

Working...
                              X