No announcement yet.

Night Horrors: Enemy Action on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all! What a rabbit-hole I've found myself in. I think I read about Verney already, but I don't have Beast's Night Horrors. Thanks! Will look into this :3 ((unrelated note, maybe not discussion worthy since out of topic, but, I'm thinking the contagion sounds like the abyssal spin on divine fire! Or just my interest in China Meville's concept of "torque" ;3 ))

Comment

Heeey looks the PoD for this bad boy will be ready to go on Wednesday!

Comment

It is indeed, with errata incorporated! Here you go: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...iate_id=182989

Matthew Dawkins
        In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

Should get my copy by tomorow. I haven't bought the PDF, so it's gonna be all new for me. But I do expect great things
          Last edited by Cinder; 04-26-2018, 05:19 PM.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Got mine yesterday. The circle is complete.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
            Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
            Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

Alright, now that I have the book within my hands, I can say for certain it's a good one. One of the most solid of the Night Horrors series, and that's meant as a high compliment. Skimmed through it all and read Cryptids and Angels (what can I say, being a modular book I go first to what I enjoy more), and liked most of what I've seen.

Some I actually loved more than others, like Beelzebub (which is a great antagonist) and Alban (which I want to hug) and Ophelia Adder and Unwashed Isaac, but overall the books filled with cool content and lot of hooks and ideas, both explicit and implied.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                Alright, now that I have the book within my hands, I can say for certain it's a good one. One of the most solid of the Night Horrors series, and that's meant as a high compliment. Skimmed through it all and read Cryptids and Angels (what can I say, being a modular book I go first to what I enjoy more), and liked most of what I've seen.

Some I actually loved more than others, like Beelzebub (which is a great antagonist) and Alban (which I want to hug) and Ophelia Adder and Unwashed Isaac, but overall the books filled with cool content and lot of hooks and ideas, both explicit and implied.
                I’m glad that you liked Beelzebub and Alban. I was very proud of both of those. On the subject of Alban, now that a lot of people have had the chance to read the book, I can speak a little bit about what I was thinking when writing him. Specifically, I’m going to answer the question that everyone has been desperately trying to figure out (by which, of course, I mean that there may have been a person who vaguely wondered about it in passing and then didn’t think of it ever again). So, why exactly did I decide to give the goat purple eyes? Despite what most people would probably assume, it wasn’t just random weirdness. It was, in fact, a small tribute to a dear friend of mine that passed away a couple years ago. Blind Eric was a pretty cool guy. I’ve got tons of stories about him, but rather than completely derailing the thread, I’ll just say that he was knife collecting, Odin worshiping blind man with a twisted sense of humor and a love of role playing games and martial arts. Eric had two glass eyes, and he wasn’t opposed to having a little fun with them at other people’s expense. He sometimes mentioned that he wished he could afford to purchase some high end, custom glass eyes, and one of his dream pairs would be a set of purple goat’s eyes. When I started writing Alban, I decided very early on that I would give the poor creature the eyes that Eric always wanted, as a small nod to my departed friend. And now you all know the answer to the question nobody asked, but that I wanted to answer anyway.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
                Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
                Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Working...
                X