Demons Eating Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demons Eating Essence

Hey all! I had an idea for a little bit of a Homebrew thing, but I wasn't sure how to go about it.

I was trying to come up with something that would let a Demon devour Essence and convert it to Aether. For all I know, this is already a thing in one of the books somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it if so.
    Assuming it's not a thing though, I was thinking of maybe making a Merit or a Demonic Form Ability for it. I just don't know what type of Form Ability it would be, or how much it would cost as a Merit.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

The Essence Drain demonic form ability.

Genius templates (for Demon: the Descent)

Rakshasa: the Kingdom (Featuring the Extinction Chronicle) [WIP]

Comment

Originally posted by milo v3 View Post
      The Essence Drain demonic form ability.
      Oh, duh. I don't know how I missed that one. Thanks for pointing it out.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

Talking about supplies, do you think essence and aether can they be collected and stored, just like energon cubes?

I find amusing thiking about demons stealing supplies to the god-machine and storing them just like decepticons does.
        Last edited by Ipergigio; 04-19-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ipergigio View Post
          Talking about supplies, do you think essence and aether can they be collected and stored, just like energon cubes?

I find amusing thiking about demons stealing supplies to the god-machine and storing them just like decepticons does.
          The rules for Aether stockpiles are on page 111 of the Demon: the Descent core rulebook.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
          Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

Working...
          X