Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The anime Psycho pass can also work.

Currently running: VtR - The most serene requiem of Venice
    Currently playing: Being a dad for a 1year old daughter and a newborn son.
    Currently planning: Scion 2nd edition

Comment

A lot of classic cyberpunk like Neuromancer and Snow Crash work as inspiration for Demon. Paranoia and nonsensical plots are the genreā€™s bread and butter

Comment

The netflix show Travelers is a good source of inspiration. It came out after Demon I believe but shares a lot thematically.

Comment

"The Booth at the End" manages to scream Demon, despite of being about people talking in a diner.

Find my Homebrew Fangs of Mara 2ed update Here

Comment

Not necessarily good inspiration for Demon, but frankly screams God Machine to me is Uzumaki, the body horror manga of Junji Ito. A bunch of weird stories seemingly unrelated except by their incorporation of a spiral of some variety. I feel like its an ideal sort of Occult Matrix, a strange overarcing theme that lends itself to numerous applications of horrible and weird happenings. Spirals happen everywhere in nature, thus you have numerous opportunities to tell horror stories with a loose theme.

Comment

My personal favorites:

Movies ---
              1. The Matrix - Espionage feel
              2. The Terminator - The 2nd terminator movie. Think of Arnold as a fallen angel, disconnected from the machine but still able to do many things. Not an exact fit but still, good for inspiration
              3. Lucy - I know this one might be reaching but her abilities and her cold demeanor speaks of Demon

TV Shows ---
              1. Supernatural - The "angel radio" and deaths of both angels and demons fits right in

Bonus:
              Here is a WoD themed IMDB list:
              https://www.imdb.com/list/ls058455161/

Comment

Shin Megami!

Getting some huge Shin Megami vibes from this game!

Comment

Ghostdriver nice call on terminator 2

Comment

Working...
                  X