I might be running this game and need tips/help/answers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taidragon View Post

Technically, you could trade someone a gadget that could ressurect a particular person if it had the Raise Dead exploit. Once again covered in the Player's Guide, gadgets add to the mortal's side of the pact; Demons are loathe to part with them in this manner, so they often do so for Soul Pacts since, as they will be able to take the other person's life as Cover, they will be getting the gadget back. Otherwise, Vent0 has it covered.
    There are (again, in the Player's Guide) One-Shots, which the Demon may be more inclined to part with.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Thanks for all the answers. No additional questions right now, we plan to meet end of June to create the characters and do other organisational stuff. So you can expect further questions then.

Comment

Hello again, I'm after meeting with my friends and discussing the game. We mostly completed character creation (some of them still miss merits and embeds) and decides for the chronicle to take place in Detroit. That means i gotta get info about Detroit but well.

Only one question: when we discussed Demonic Forms, one of my players decided to have 3 spider like legs as a means of locomotion. Suprisingly "multiple legs" isn't present as Propulsion in the book so any ideas how to model it with game mechanics. I'm not great at inventing mechanics :/
        Another expressed interest in a abillity to be able to "charge" other characters so any ideas how to create that?

Comment

Originally posted by Menace View Post
          Hello again, I'm after meeting with my friends and discussing the game. We mostly completed character creation (some of them still miss merits and embeds) and decides for the chronicle to take place in Detroit. That means i gotta get info about Detroit but well.
          Motor City, eh? Going to deal with the Gentrification, legacy of the factory crashes, or cross-tie into the Promethean 1E sample Chronicle plot that took place there? Or dealings with the Canadian border?

Only one question: when we discussed Demonic Forms, one of my players decided to have 3 spider like legs as a means of locomotion. Suprisingly "multiple legs" isn't present as Propulsion in the book so any ideas how to model it with game mechanics. I'm not great at inventing mechanics :/
          What do you want it to do mechanically? Look at Long Limbs (pg 204) or Treads (Flowers of Hell, pg 127). Long Limbs seems a better fit, but it is up to you.

Another expressed interest in a abillity to be able to "charge" other characters so any ideas how to create that?
          Charge how? Transfer Aether? Demons can do that already. Give dice bonuses? A number of Embeds enable that.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

I know about Aether transfer. But forgot about it at our meeting, welp. Gonna mention it next time.

I'll check long limbs.

My players mentioned the factory crashes so it's propably gonna be a part of the plot. A local election is also gonna be a thing, which can be propably very easily tied with the factory crashes. I'm gonna check what i can find via googling and modify stuff to suit my needs,

Comment

Working...
            X