Is there an active forum for DtD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an active forum for DtD?

I only discovered "Demon: The Descent" recently. I've puttered around a bit looking for active discussion group (rpg.stackexchange.com, reddit, this group) for this game. None of the forums (fora?) I have found seem very active, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Is there an active group somewhere discussing DtD?

I mean, like, always discussing?

Fairly active here, but that's based on my standards, and by that calculation, it might be hella slow.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
    Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

There can always be more discussion, in my opinion, but we've exhausted a lot of topics and nothing new has been released recently. Once the Contagion Chronicle or Dark Eras 2 drops, you can expect activity to pick up.

If you have any homebrew to share, there are a number of threads for that already that could be added to.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
      Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Well, I am confused by a lot of things in DtD and have been trying to work through the manual. I found the whole implementation of angels to be very unclear and I would like to write up my understanding of what the system is trying to do. But it's a bit lengthy.

Comment

This forum is the most active in regards to DtD, this is a smaller community. An alternative place to go would be the discord server linked to Wod codex, a discord ran by the same person that operates the codex.

Comment

Originally posted by KieranMullen View Post
            Well, I am confused by a lot of things in DtD and have been trying to work through the manual. I found the whole implementation of angels to be very unclear and I would like to write up my understanding of what the system is trying to do. But it's a bit lengthy.
            If they are simple questions, we have a thread you can review, or ask them at.

If more complex, just create a post. As you can see, this sub-forum is still watched.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
            Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
            X