Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonance Aware and going loud

Greetings,

What happens if you have Resonance Aware 5, and you go loud? Does your detection ability cap at Primum 10 or do you get extra range from the merit? Same if you have high Primum and this merits, do you forego the benefits and get reimbursed as per Sanctity of Merits?

Thanks

Going loud would not invoke the sanctity of merits in my opinion. As it states: "Her Primum is set to 10, with all the benefits that entails." For the merit, it states "add your dots in Resonance Aware to Primum for determining the range of her senses".

As there is nothing that states that you should use your "normal" Primum or "give up" (sanctity of merits) your dots, then I would say that it would work as written. So yes, for the duration of Going Loud, you would get the extra range.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostdriver View Post
      So yes, for the duration of Going Loud, you would get the extra range.
      What extra range then? Since you are at Primum 10, that gives you maximum range (A mile or more). If you have Primum 10 (whether by going loud, or because you raised it to that point) there is no benefit to Resonance Aware 5.

Since going loud is transitory, I understand you dont need to replace the merit, but if you get Primum at 10, there is no benefit to be had from this merit.

Comment

Have it extend even further out. 32 Miles, say, at effective Primum 15?

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
        X