Cautionary tales for new players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cautionary tales for new players

I may finally have a venue for the Demon game I've been writing for a while. Yay! The initial setting involves the ring of PC's acting as monitors of a major Facility. This is a bit of a macguffin since the story itself is about a different GodMachine project nearby but the setting serves to (1) give the PC's a reason to be acting as a collaborative ring, (2) keep the PC's wary and (3) keep the tension high.

I'd like to have some cautionary NPC's, such as a demon who was recaptured, gutted, reprogrammed and now serves the Facility as a hunter. Does anyone have such a sample angel that was a reconditioned demon? Of some similar means of showing PC's what happens to the unwary?

How about the agents of a Compromised Agency? The locals used to talk about them as being the go-to for X, competent operators all around. But now? The Demons are gone and their assets, various Stigmatic and mortal agents, only wear human shapes, being hollowed out machine things that serve the G-M's unspoken will.
    Better leave their former stomping grounds alone, and don't traffic with anyone else that knew them.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
    X