Inspirational Image Gallery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An angel or, alternatively, a piece of Infrastructure:

A Destroyer, either Loyalist or Unchained.

A Messenger to a God-Machine cult who leans more towards traditional Christian theology than most.

Comment

An Angel seen by a believer:

The same Angel seen by a non-believer.

An Analyst, either Angelic or Demonic.

Comment

The God-Machine is getting lazy with its Cover-making for angels.

...Yes, I got all of these from 'glitch in the Matrix' memes. Why do you ask?

Comment

Either a Demon-hunter or an Angel-hunter. Whatever it is, it's not terribly friendly.

Comment

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
            WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
            and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

Comment

Comment

An inguma tyrant representing life as nothing more than a simulation, with HIM pulling the strings

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
                    An inguma tyrant representing life as nothing more than a simulation, with HIM pulling the strings
                    It could be that, but I feel if this is a Demon, it may not like being mistaken for a Beast

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Perhaps, but I don't think a demon would be doing something THAT surreal lol

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
                        Perhaps, but I don't think a demon would be doing something THAT surreal lol
                        ...Really? Demons can get pretty weird.

Comment

Admittedly ajf115, I have not got to the high level stuff in demon yet

Comment

Even at low levels, it can get pretty strange.

Comment

This is from the lyric video for Troye Sivan's song Bloom, but when I saw it I couldn't help but think of Demon, and then almost immediately afterwards of a Galateid Promethean. It's the plasticky, uncanny valley, almost-human-but-not-quite look, I think.

I couldn't find a very good picture, so the video's here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxmtHVSVjdo
                              Last edited by ajf115; 06-04-2018, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
                                This is from the lyric video for Troye Sivan's song Bloom, but when I saw it I couldn't help but think of Demon, and then almost immediately afterwards of a Galateid Promethean. It's the plasticky, uncanny valley, almost-human-but-not-quite look, I think.

I couldn't find a very good picture, so the video's here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxmtHVSVjdo

(Shudders and curls into a tight ball to get away from whatever the hell that is)

Someone get this thing to the Large Hadron Particle Collider, because there is not enough fire in the world to purge that much wrongness. We're gonna need superheated plasma.

EDIT: I don't freaking care how close this thing is to humanity, I would be part of the mob for this Promethean just to assure myself that it was ash and and the ashes were divided up into four jars and shot into space. Hell, I'd lead that mob.
                                Last edited by Master Aquatosic; 06-05-2018, 03:43 PM.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Working...
                                X